Got Home My New Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi

Anyways, I am getting it complimentary. I just wanted to ensure that I get a quality of product or else I am ready for paying it to outsiders. I fear since its free, showroom will stick some local film.

pls help me which is best
iam planing to book car wit in a week

verna fluidic crdi 1.6 or new fiesta diesel

according to given below details

Verna fluidic crdi 1.6 (or) New ford fiesta diesel
Mileage
Look and style
Road clearance
Comfort
Maintenance cost
Resale value

Engine crdi( or)
Engine tdci

Service and spare part cost

fluidicsummit..Can you elaborate on from where did you get the work of your car done..i am from ludhiana too and got my fluidic just last week and am thinking of getting the tyres replaced..I have very limited knowledge of cars and reading about the suspension and low GC here I am bit worried though have not faced much problem with it so far of my 200km drive.

Can you let me know from which dealer you got your tyres changed,as looking at the price that you paid for your tyres is too cheap!! Is it 4500 per tyre after giving him the company tyres?
And how about the window films.pls do let me know and guide me through!

Hi Der,
I am a Branding student doin a survey on Fluidic Verna's Customer Satisfaction. It would be great help if you share your email id or reply to my id through my info on this site i'll email you a small questionnaire. Pl reply i really need a feedback of verna owner!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard Shweta. You can attach the questionnaire here in a post itself and I'm positive that Fluidic Verna owners will be happy to revert.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Der,
I am a Branding student doin a survey on Fluidic Verna's Customer Satisfaction. It would be great help if you share your email id or reply to my id through my info on this site i'll email you a small questionnaire. Pl reply i really need a feedback of verna owner!!!
hi,
there are almost 15-20 or i guess more verna fluidic owners including me on this forum.
you just need to inform everyone that you are putting questionnaire for survey as everyone of them may not be active on this thread.
I think most of them will be happy to respond.
[thumbsup]

Hi everyone! On the thread after a long time! My dealer in baroda says shall inform me regarding allotment of my vehicle (1.6 CRDI) on Jan 30. Delivery would be in the 2nd week of Feb. I hope the dealer keeps his word.
However, getting scary regarding the bottoming up issue of the verna. Is there a solution to this issue? Can tyre upgrade help? could anyone throw light on this aspect!

@Fluidic Summit- Hello, Just wanted to ask you where you got your seat covers from? They look really nice. And also, did you upgrade your lights to xenon? Which ones, if you dont mind me asking. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom