Got Home My New Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi

@vskauto regarding Gc a tire upgrade can help somewhat and regarding the suspension one owner in another forum had asked hyundai to stiffen his suspension by adjusting some screws etc. either ways suspensions can be upgraded

Re: Xenons and Horn Replacement For Hyundai Verna Fluidic

congrats neil have no clue when my cars gonna come:(
did you buy through dealer by paying extra money?
------------

my dad liked ANHV more then his ANHC. lol. he want to keep it for few days so he is saying me that let the monsoon get over then he will send it. it's risky otherwise epic excuse. lolsss. It's ok dad, i understand. still i have got more BHP than yours [lol]

but i am bored [frustration] bcoz i was so excited that i have already removed all music setup from my honda city. it's currently in front of me in my flat getting wasted.
I hate monsoon now.

Last edited by a moderator:

hahahaha! cant get around parents aye.
Well nah, i dint pay any extra cash to him. booked it 3rd week of august he said 2.5 months waiting for petrol was fine with it thought let the monsoon go then would enjoy seeing a nice shiny car every second of the day but then a week later he called saying he could give me the car if i made a full payment within 2 weeks, payments in his hand 2 weeks later he says ill update u in 3 days, then after a week and finally this morning spoke to a higher head gave him a mouthful, he then asks if any other color than the carbon gray i choose would be fine? declined it gave him till tomorrow evening. I mean how long does it take for an allotment. Getting impatient here

and yeah i dont think facebook/sms language is allowed here :)

Last edited:

hahahaha! cant get around parents aye.
Well nah, i dint pay any extra cash to him. booked it 3rd week of august he said 2.5 months waiting for petrol was fine with it thought let the monsoon go then would enjoy seeing a nice shiny car every second of the day but then a week later he called saying he could give me the car if i made a full payment within 2 weeks, payments in his hand 2 weeks later he says ill update u in 3 days, then after a week and finally this morning spoke to a higher head gave him a mouthful, he then asks if any other color than the carbon gray i choose would be fine? declined it gave him till tomorrow evening. I mean how long does it take for an allotment. Getting impatient here

and yeah i dont think facebook/sms language is allowed here :)
oh sorry for that. i didnt knew that it's not allowed.
anyways but this car has 7-8 months waiting. it's pretty hard to get it within 2 weeks.

i know that but this guy said if you make a full payment the order will be placed asap rather than being in a waitlist

i know that but this guy said if you make a full payment the order will be placed asap rather than being in a waitlist
I think we both booked the car almost same time...
frankly saying, my dealer has brought the car from some rural area of west bengal.. and it came by road not even in truck. When we got the car , it has already covered 1900 kms.. Thankfully , our driver knows about car and first we got it serviced and he checked everything was fine.
Dealer said us that he first tried in mumbai, rajasthan and so many other places but he couldnt able to get a car from anywhere.. then he searched and found this newly opened showroom in some rural area of west bengal. he contacted them and they were ready to give a car if we give full payment..
I have got my car already , so now i dont mind if you inquire about that "rural" showroom with your dealer.. but keep it secret [;)]

and I found wise in paying 60k extra , because if i will wait for 7-8 months , my i-dsi city resell value will be decreased and it has started getting problems in suspension too.. and it is going to eat more petrol which will cost me 30k more compare to diesel car within the time-period of 7 months.. so better pay extra and get it in time.

Last edited:
I just saw vento vs verna comparison and they said that verna doesnt have turbo feel at 1900-2000 rpm but it has a steady increase unlike vento which has turbo feel at 2000 rpm like all diesel cars. Is it true???

@fluidicsumit please upload few photos if you have 205/55/r16 tyres.

I think we both booked the car almost same time...
frankly saying, my dealer has brought the car from some rural area of west bengal.. and it came by road not even in truck. When we got the car , it has already covered 1900 kms.. Thankfully , our driver knows about car and first we got it serviced and he checked everything was fine.
Dealer said us that he first tried in mumbai, rajasthan and so many other places but he couldnt able to get a car from anywhere.. then he searched and found this newly opened showroom in some rural area of west bengal. he contacted them and they were ready to give a car if we give full payment..
I have got my car already , so now i dont mind if you inquire about that "rural" showroom with your dealer.. but keep it secret [;)]

and I found wise in paying 60k extra , because if i will wait for 7-8 months , my i-dsi city resell value will be decreased and it has started getting problems in suspension too.. and it is going to eat more petrol which will cost me 30k more compare to diesel car within the time-period of 7 months.. so better pay extra and get it in time.
oh lucky you. Well in 60k i guess i could get my yokos and sunfilms. Well lets give it a try although i would love 2 inaugurate a new car with less than 100kms along with that new car smell[:D]. ill give him till monday will hibernate till then this wait is agonizing[cry].
OT:btw my aveo has gone in for service today needs the shocks to be checked/replaced and some valve adjustment and decarb. god knows how much they'd bill me this time

Top Bottom