Got Home My New Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi

Thread Starter #34
Hi Friends

As every enthusuastic car lover, after i booked my ANHV 1.6 CRDi, i had to wait till i got the beauty home last wednesday evening. Unfortunately, i had to travel out of of town for office work and managed to spin the wheels only yesterday .. 1 week, no one even touched it as i wanted to upgrade tires and put some nice alloys. [frustration]

Finally, after a long wait i am now upgrading tires. I was too keen on going ahead with 16' alloys but after putting 205/55/R16, we all realized that it might not be perfect fit and will add to probable discomfort on loaded car. I also thought of 195/55/R16 instead of 205/55/R16 but, unfortunately thats an odd size and only Bridgestone makes it, that too for ANHV. Others don't have same spec on offer as yet. [cry]

After much of an internal discussion with my bro and friends, considering various alloy designs, look of the car, tyre preference (MICHELIN [clap]) & feedback, i am going ahead with the with Michelin Primary LC 195/65/R15 and set of alloy wheels. [cheers] Two hours of waiting to get the alloys from stockyard till finish look.. worth the wait. I just loved it.

Cant say much about the stock tires as i drove it for mere 15 kms, post delivery. After alignment and balancing work, ride feels really smooth with minimal road noise. My dad is yet to see those but i am sure he will be fine with it.

Hope you will like it. I loved it. Will post some more clear pics on sunday.

Cheers to TAI friends.
Monil.

Attachments

congratz bro, even i'm planning to upgrade my car in a month. can you please tell me that is the mileage you are getting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks am a bit late , congratulations buddy i just love the new Fluidic Verna! Your alloys are looking nice , good choice. Some Interiors shots of your car please.

Congrats for those awesome alloys buddy. If i would have been you, even i would have opted for those alloys.

Wow even I guessed the same alloys from your list and you have chosen the same .
Great looks.

New Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi-

[:)]

proud owner of Hyndai Verna 1.6 CRDi .[:)]

The Things which I loved about the car:
curves and lines

Excellent pick up.

all discs- amazing brakes.

done 5800kms.

Things I dint like about the car:

low ground clearance. resulted in lot of kisses to the road while driving. u can c in the pics.

steering gets locked automatically if the key is not mounted and if the steering is turned to 360deg.

v difficult to unlock later.

overall wonderfull car.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom