Goof-ups and Bloopers in Indian Automotive World

Re: Snaps Of Exotic and Rare Cars in Delhi - NCR

Is there a Mercedes F class in India? I may be confusing it with something else(as usual), but yesterday's Hindustan Times said someone owns it. :|

Is there a Mercedes F class in India? I may be confusing it with something else(as usual), but yesterday's Hindustan Times said someone owns it. :|
Fclass? I think its just a concept and not even launched yet. Maybe you mean the Rclass? Please give more info about the car.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

agree , i just hate those anchors , who know nothing about the cars but still they review cars [anger]
i have mentioned this before also but will still tell you all about a news reporter.

he was telling the features of the merecedes official president's car (s600) bullet proof and what not.
the guy said " you can see the A\C vents , this car comes with heater as well [frustration]

agree , i just hate those anchors , who know nothing about the cars but still they review cars [anger]
i have mentioned this before also but will still tell you all about a news reporter.

he was telling the features of the merecedes official president's car (s600) bullet proof and what not.
the guy said " you can see the A\C vents , this car comes with heater as well [frustration]
What about engine and wheels? Does it have that? :lol!:

350Z

Core Team
Re: Goof-ups and Bloopers in the Indian Automotive World.

Bike Guru, Mr.Dilip Bam, figures out multiple blunders in Mahindra Two Wheeler Website: Link. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Re: Goof-ups and Bloopers in Indian Automotive World.

This is what I read on the website of a popular publication. Notice the highlighted part.

Article.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Goof-ups and Bloopers in Indian Automotive World.

There are hatchbacks on steroids those are wanna be SUVs, but these people converted a SUV into hatch. [lol]

Re: First Drive: Nissan Terrano Test Drive Review

By the way did anyone check the updated interiors of Terrano [lol]

Just opened up nissanterrano.in to find out this, epic fail by Nissan now I am wondering for how much amount Mazda will sue Nissan after this gaffe.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: First Drive: Nissan Terrano Test Drive Review

By the way did anyone check the updated interiors of Terrano [lol]

Just opened up nissanterrano.in to find out this, epic fail by Nissan now I am wondering for how much amount Mazda will sue Nissan after this gaffe.
Wow that is a great goof up by nissan. I guess they have rectified this issue.

Last edited:

Top Bottom