Good ICE for Tata Indigo Manza

Thread Starter #1
Hi all, we have a manza diesel aqua base model. I am very much dissappointed with the hu as base model dosent come with speakers. I have fitted oval infinity 9, sorry dont remember the correct model number in mangalore. But i am not satisfied with the effect. The speakers jar, vibrate, dont know how to give a correct term for the effect. Have heard infinity speakers are good from the dealer, but not satisfied. I have checked with the dealer again, but no use. Can you please help me by selecting a good HU for this car with aux,and usb support and get rid of this speaker noise.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well buddy everything depends on budget when it comes to ICE.

Try out Pioneer HU'S if you have a limited budget. I think a good one with all the features you need will cost around Rs.9,000.

Hi speedodude,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

but i am not satisfied with the effect. speakers jar .vibrate dont know how to give a correct term for the effect
Jarring in car speaker may occur due to various reasons. A loose parcel tray may be the culprit which may be getting vibrations while a song with heavy thump is being played. Additionally, dust too causes these kind of problems. In that case, clean them with a soft cloth and install them back.

can u please help me by setting a gud hu for this car with aux,and usb support and get rid of this speaker noise. thank u
Theres a wide range of HU in the market. So please tell us your budget and we will get back to you with suggestions which suit you the best.

Thread Starter #4
budget below 15k for a hu .but 1 question now a days all new vehicles come with fixed hu is it possible to put a hu to fit in dat gap panel just curious to know budy .secondly i have checked the tray its clean as i dont have a usb or aux support am using a normal cd for mp3s . are infinity speakers gud i am using 9...i i listen all kinds of music and need a hometheater effect thank u

Thread Starter #5
from company provision in manza speaker points there is 2 in da dash board , 1 speaker each on all four doors and 2 in parcel tray . i have put infinity co axil in parcel tray only
i have cut off the speaker connection from the back door only .the hu is the same from tata. which comes with buttons on the hu panel . no amp ,no woofer. slowly will add 1 by 1 . i love music of all kinds music is amust for drives especially long .would love to have a home theater effect in car .i listen to ilayaraja,ar rahman, rock ,etc budget below 20 k. will be happy to get advice . do i need to change the wires .

Well yes if you get 2-DIN HU'S they might fit in the dash-board panel without any gaps perfectly. But i suggest you a single DIN player preferably something from Kenwood or JVC since you have a good budget.

Why do you need 6 speakers? Two in the parcel tray and two in the front doors is enough. For home theater like effect you need an amp and also subwoofer! As you are planning to add it in the future make sure you get a good HU which has 3 RCA outputs.

Thread Starter #7
for mu front door what speakers do u suggest .is it advisible to change the brands or go for the same brand as infinity .can i instal sub woofer inside the car ,if its in the boot ca we hear it inside the cabin .which hu do u suggest and the model budy . can u explain the full form of 3 rca

No problem of different brand in front speakers. If you are happy with Infinity then go ahead with it , they are good!

Yes even if the subwoofer is in the boot it can be heard very well inside the car.

For HU i think you have 15k budget , try out Kenwood , Alpine or JVC.

3RCA is nothing but three outputs from the HU to power the front , rear and subwoofer respectively. So if you plan to add a subwoofer in the future , its better going in for 3 RCA outputs HU.

Thread Starter #9
Thanks.
I have checked the back shelf speakers which was jarring cleaned it and re installed it after some time the problem started again the service guy has no answer to that back parcel tray is not plastic but metal which the speakers r mounted . Sometimes i even think my infinity speakers are duplicate which i hope its not. Have paid 7k for a pair.

Can you suggest me a ICE for ambassadoor car .

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom