Good Day from sgiitk

Thread Starter #1
I have just signed on after seeing a mention on another forum.

I am an Academic at IIT Kanpur (since 1977) and a long time auto enthusiast. My handle is the same everywhere. I hold a PhD in Physics, and am sixty years old.

I am active on other forums as well and once upon a time Autocar India where I was a supermod for well over a year.

I look forward to a useful stay and interactions here. I hope I am able to contribute the this forum in a constructive manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very warm welcome to TAI sgiitk, glad to hear your interests.
Have a nice stay at TAI and look forward to your active participation.

I am a fellow civic owner too - hence all the more look forward to hear about your civic AT.

@Mr.Gupta,

Welcome to TAI sir !! I am already aware of your contributions on other forums and glad to see you here and hope to learn lot of things from you once again !!

Wish you will have a wonderful time interacting with all the wonderful members over here

Regards !!

Warm welcome to TAI sir.
I am aware of your contribution on other forums as well.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Fantastic sir that you came here too.[clap]
We have a Honda expert and automatic cars expert now in our community .
Your contribution will help the forum immensely .

350Z

Core Team
I am an Academic at IIT Kanpur (since 1977) and a long time auto enthusiast. My handle is the same everywhere. I hold a PhD in Physics, and am sixty years old.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, sgiitk. It’s our pleasure to have you with us. Have a fantastic experience. Please feel free to contact us in case any assistance is required related to the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Today, when I saw some posts which was matured and then looked at the Avtar picture, wondering where I saw this face before.

After seeing your introduction, could recall the same which I saw in another forum (which I was not visiting for last one year).

Warm welcome to TAI.

Nice to have you here sir! I was following your posts in other forum couple of years back. Good to have you here! Have a pleasant stay in TAI!

Top Bottom