Going with Tata Safari EX – What Colour Should I Choose?

Safari EX - Which colour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #17
@Raja, I see you have a valid point there. Actually, I am thinking of reverse camera with night assistance, which the dealer has refused to provide for free.
I know this sounds funny, the colour I am still thinking is Cycus Grey, even though it recieved zero votes from the my fellow bros. Even, my SA said that they hardly sell 2-3 greys annually. Delivery time for this colour would be 2 weeks, for pearl white, it would be 1-2 days once my loan is disbursed.

@Cherokee

I respect your passion for present Safari( it is the same with me), but after reading a lot about the new TATA Safari Storme, I feel that it might prove to be a good decision to wait till the coming festival season for Storm !!

Though I was not very inclined towards it in the beginning, but some how after learning a lot about it, which will be the fresh and improved chick !! where think once again for this before proceeding with your decision[:)]

@Raja, I see you have a valid point there. Actually, I am thinking of reverse camera with night assistance, which the dealer has refused to provide for free.
I know this sounds funny, the colour I am still thinking is Cycus Grey, even though it recieved zero votes from the my fellow bros. Even, my SA said that they hardly sell 2-3 greys annually. Delivery time for this colour would be 2 weeks, for pearl white, it would be 1-2 days once my loan is disbursed.
Hey Cycus grey indeed looks great and eye catchy . I voted for pearl white since I like it , but suggested silver from maintainence point .

Night vision camera is wonderful . How many tata dealers do you have we're you live ? Go to another tata dealer show him the quote you got from the present dealer and ask him if he can give you further discounts you will book it right away . Just try you are not going to lose anything doing that .

I voted for Cycus Grey buddy!!!

freakdude.

Friends,
I got on road price quote of 10L 34K, for EX variant, non-pearl white colour in Ghaziabad registration. The discounts include free insurance, 2yr extended warranty, basic kit, 5K corp disc, 30K exchange bonus and 10K dealer disc. Any suggestions, whether this is fine, or TATA is giving more discount on Safari?
Just a suggestion, try getting the car registered from Haryana since you are close to places like Gurgaon and Faridabad (if that's not a problem) because if you are able to do that then you have straight 35K-40K savings.

How about asking the dealer a cover for your beast?

How is the second row comfort in the Safari. I am planning to replace my WAGON-R that has done 1.3 lakhs . I go on long drives and the comfort factor on long drives for the rear seat passengers is very important. do I pick a Safari or a Scorpio

How is the second row comfort in the Safari. I am planning to replace my WAGON-R that has done 1.3 lakhs . I go on long drives and the comfort factor on long drives for the rear seat passengers is very important. do I pick a Safari or a Scorpio
Test drive both you will get your answer very easily it's very easy to find out which car mentioned by you offers the best comfort and then please let us know [:)]

Kalluri,

If it is comfort, blindly it is Safari any time [:)] in any row

Scorpio is comfortable in driving seat as far as my experience is concerned. It has to be chosen for its peppiness and good power !! but it also comes with more body roll [frustration]

Thread Starter #29
Safari is best in class, in terms of second row seating. Of course, it comes with some body roll.
Few interesting observations. TD was done by both me and and my wife.
Me: Safari has lots of body roll
Wife: I could not feel it
Me: The gear shift have long throws and gears are rubbery
Me: Clutch play is long
Me: Steering does not give much response to the driver, so fun factor in corners is missing

So, where are we going wrong? Then I realized, it is do with the reference vehicles we drive as of now. Me, Ford Figo diesel and my wife, WagonR!

Safari is best in class, in terms of second row seating. Of course, it comes with some body roll.
Few interesting observations. TD was done by both me and and my wife.
Me: Safari has lots of body roll
Me: The gear shift have long throws and gears are rubbery
Me: Clutch play is long
Me: Steering does not give much response to the driver, so fun factor in corners is missing

So, where are we going wrong Then I realized, it is do with the reference vehicles we drive as of now. Me, Ford Figo diesel and my wife, WagonR!
A hahahahahaha that was great one buddy .So finally what you both have decided ?

Off topic - I was never a fan f ford cars ever one ride in new fiesta and figo made me a instant fan of their cars . So since your reference point is figo iam sure forget safari many sedans even won't match the dynamics of figo .

Top Bottom