Going to Buy Mahindra Duro DZ in Few Days

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys!!! As my father is very well satisfied owner of Mahindra rodeo so he suggest me to go for Mahindra’s newly launched scooter Duro Dz. I just did survey on that and found that it has some awesome features as compared to other brands. So I need all of your advice on this, plz reply I am looking for your responses.[cheers]

I would advise against the decision. It is basically a Kinetic Nova, with some improvements from Mahindra. I've read that it is seriously uncomfortable for tall riders. You can always go for big names in the industry.

Hey Vikram,

Just wanted to share some awesome news with you, I bought myself a brand new Duro DZ! Isn’t that awesome?

I picked Mahindra because it’s one of the most renowned and trusted brands. They always go that extra mile to make your riding experience really great. I’m sure you agree that whenever there is a new launch, some amazing new features are showcased and that’s exactly what I was looking for.

Here’s what I found brilliant in the Duro DZ as compared to scooters in the same range by other brands:

- Mileage-that’s absolutely the first and most important thing for me since I drive over 80 kms/ day and 100Rs/day is fine for me to spend on my petrol expenses. As this is a newly purchased scooter, I hope the mileage will improve after a few servicing.

- The features, I feel excited about is the comfort level. That’s exactly what I got; the seats are nice and broad. So even on the worst roads, my driving experience so hiccup free!

- Head lamps can make or break a deal for me! The Duro DZ gives me good visibility even in the worst weather conditions. Now I don’t get blinded by the high stream headlight from other cars, bikes just makes difficult to follow the road.

- Lastly, the most important is the price which I must say is really cost effective for which I paid around 45,000 which is pretty less than Suzuki Access & honda activa.

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, Which colour have you brought? Do post some pics.

I am also planning for a Mahindra Duro, But confused with colour. I am Absolutely giving a NO to White, Black and Red!

heyy. good decision bro!!! its an amazing 2-wheeler. Great pick up n performance. there were no color issues with me. I bought a silver but there are many color options to choose from. choose from grey, brown & purple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
Thanks guys for the suggestions and advice. i found it really helpful. i have purchased Mahindra Duro dz & its the scooter to buy rite now.At 125cc, digital ignition engine and new advanced telescopic suspension the ride is pretty smooth and comfortable. It was an amazing buy.

Thanks guys for the suggestions and advice. i found it really helpful. i have purchased Mahindra Duro dz & its the scooter to buy rite now.At 125cc, digital ignition engine and new advanced telescopic suspension the ride is pretty smooth and comfortable. It was an amazing buy.
Congrat's buddy, please do start your ownership thread

Thread Starter #11
thanks guys. i am falling in love with this machine. riding durodz on roads is a complete bliss.The graphics are brilliant and the storage space is plenty. riding it with my frenz at night is simply amazing. i would recommend it to everyone.

dude. I wanna see the pics too. Please post the quickly. How is your mileage on road.? Congrats buddy.. enjoy!!!
mine is coming around 45 kmpl. is there a way to improve?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom