GM Unveils Next-Gen Chevy Aveo

350Z

Core Team
Damn futuristic the New U-Va is! After the release of Beat, We can be assured that production model won't be much different than this Concept.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks much like the newly launched Beat. I too hope the production model looks as futuristic as the concept shown.

Wow seems GM is on a roll. Already Cruze is doing well and the Beat is also good. Now this car. Though it looks similar to Beat a little it still looks great and masculine.

Thread Starter #20
This one is a stunner!
What sources suggest is that this won't be called the 'aveo' in India.It is going to get an altogether different identity.This might not even replace the current Aveo.Expect the hatch in 2011 with a 1.4litre naturally aspirated engine.Power output is around 100 BHP,along with a diesel for sure.
This particular one in the pics is the Aveo RS.This one has a 1.4 litre turbocharged engine with a whopping 138 horses!Mated to a 6 speed Manual.

The production version might look something like this-
Chevrolet_Aveo_2011.jpg

Chevrolet_Aveo_2011-2.jpg

Source-Indian Autos Blog.

Meanwhile,drool over this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34kdc0y7PY&feature=fvw

Chevy seems to be inspired a lot by masculine looks!

Starting from Cruze, Beat & now Aveo.

Agressiveness is the key concept of styling.

Let Maruti learn atleast 10% from Chevy on styling part. They are good in VFM products & ASS. They just need design to win the world.

I would have to say that a company capable of the Swift and the SX4, is capable of a lot!!
The A-Star is a disappointment, I guess.
But they do still have half of India!!

Wow!! Great looking!! Looking at its size i think it will be a direct competition to the i20!! But who knows just like the Cruze and Beat GM may give another shocker to us!!

New 2011 Chevrolet Aveo Unveiled

GM seems to be on a roll after chapter 11 bankruptcy hit them. All their latest cars deserve a special applause (atleast on the design front) and the 2011 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan is no different. Inspired by the Aveo RS hatchback (check it out here) the next generation Aveo looks beautiful and thankfully not Korean. We find a hint of the 2010 Lancer in it but that is only a good thing. Now only if it drives like a Lancer, which we can only find out once GM launch the car in 2011. Source-Motorbeam.com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Since I’ll soon be joining the market to search a new sedan, This one looks worth considerable option if it releases in India. Few months back when I checked our current Aveo, I was surprised with plush up market interiors it comes with, Sadly it’s only the exteriors design where Aveo lags behind and seems that would be fulfilled soon. All we need to wait now for is the specs and feature list, where I’ve no doubt Chevy will compromise after attractive releases like of Beat and Cruze.

Drive Safe,
350Z

all i hope is that after beat's launch in india, chevy would surely offer those new looks of aveo sedan as well its hatch version here too.Not the borring one thats offered current.Looks too cool to own one.Way to go Chevy.

Top Bottom