Getting a Second Hand Car within 2 Lakhs Maximum; Bought Maruti Alto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
I don't know about the Michelin. But, from what i heard from City and Jazz owners , the Michelin tires have low noise and are for better FE. Don't know further. But, with Bridgestone, i can guarantee you that it will last longer and don't go for other brands
OK.

and MRF sucks.
I know that very well,I used to have MRF Zapper in my ZMA.:)

What is the tyre dealer recommending ?
I dont go to dealers for their recommendations,Will buy good one after making a research on every item.:) I dont believe those peoples.[:)]

I know that very well,I used to have MRF Zapper in my ZMA.:)

I dont go to dealers for their recommendations,Will buy good one after making a research on every item.:) I dont believe those peoples.[:)]
You mean karizma zmr right ? [;)] Its true that the dealers cannot be trusted. They will tell to opt for the one, which gives them more profit[anger]. So, what have you finalised ? Bridgestone it is ?

Thread Starter #33
You mean karizma zmr right ? [;)]
I have a 2006 Model ZMA,Both ZMA & ZMR uses same rear MRF Zapper Y 100/90-18.:)

Its true that the dealers cannot be trusted. They will tell to opt for the one, which gives them more profit[anger].
Exactly.

So, what have you finalised ? Bridgestone it is ?
Yes,1st choice is BRIDGESTONE now.[:)]

Thread Starter #35
Do post the picture of your Alto after all the fitments [:)]
Sudden change in plan!

Changed that alto,saw another Alto Lxi 2009 7Th month car from a direct owner,45k ran car, everything perfect including a mitashi HU and two round 6" pioneer speakers,Just for show :d hehe,booked that car,here are few pics:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #41
Congrats Aneesh. That’s a well kept car but a polishing and proper clean up job will suffice spruce up the interiors. Make sure to inspect the car closely (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pecting-second-hand-car-exhaustive-guide.html) and try rounding off the deal at Rs.2 Lakhs.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks bro,Will clean it up.:)
Firstly he was quoting 2.30,finally he agreed to settle for 2.10l.:)
I had already read that thread before searching for the car.:)

Was a little bit busy. The car looks well maintained . So, it seems a very good deal. Put up some seat covers and it will look even better. What about the condition of tires ?

Thread Starter #43
Was a little bit busy. The car looks well maintained . So, it seems a very good deal. Put up some seat covers and it will look even better.
I am very tight in budget,i was planning to get a car within 1.70l and add new tires and etc,but now the car alone costed me 2.10l.

What about the condition of tires ?
Average,guess they will work fine for few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom