Fully Functional 1886 Benz Motorwagen Handmade Miniature By TAIger Iqbal Ahmed

Re: Fully Functional 1886 Benz Motorwagen Handmade Miniature By TAI’ian Iqbal Ahmed

What a commendable job Mr Iqbal. Would like to personally meet this you in Ngp if I happen to be there.

Sheer respect!

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
Re: Fully Functional 1886 Benz Motorwagen Handmade Miniature By TAI’ian Iqbal Ahmed

He's right now in US to participate in North American Model Engineering Expo (Detroit), showcasing his Motorwagen. Heartiest congratulations to him!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratz Iqbal !!!

I am really proud to have you as part of our community!

Words don't do justice in appreciating you.

All the best for your future endeavors too.

Congrats Mr. Iqbal.

I wish you all the best for your works[thumbsup].

Very good job Iqbal. we need more talented and enthusiastic people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

This man is a pure genius and a perfectionist, people like these earn respect and no doubt they get it. Great going Sir, salute you.

Cheers!!!

im speechless. just saw this thread right now and feeling proud of being an indian and a member of tai. Hats of to Mr.ahmed

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
Ahmed saab, it is people like you who make morons like us feel so embarrassed about our (non) existing abilities.

I can try to appreciate the hours of effort and ingenuity that went into making each of these masterpieces, especially considering that access to the original drawings/specifications would have been well nigh impossible. Each machined part in these pictures feels so exquisite!

If you are reading this, Ahmed saab, may I humbly request you to share more details of these endeavours, i.e. how you went about building each of them from scratch. I volunteer for putting your experience into words right here for the world to see and appreciate (no that you haven't garnered enough respect and appreciation already).

Salute.
[clap][clap][clap]

Top Bottom