Fujifilm FinePix C25 Point & Shoot

Thread Starter #16
Sirji,

Check if is their any settings like image stabilization or hand shaking control,

few settings differ from one to another camera according to make, just go thru the manual to take a perfect shot.
I have to check for such settings. But to my knowledge i could not see anything.

the photos looks like the shop is cameraciti chennai [angel] not sure
Yes. You are right. It is camera citi.

I have to check for such settings. But to my knowledge i could not see anything.

Yes. You are right. It is camera citi.
Requesting you to check the manual (the booklet aka operational instruction manual)

Cameraciti is a trusted shop, i bough a Nikon film role camera long back in 2000 and canon Powershot A720IS almost 4 yrs ago both are in good shape and working well till now.

they used to sell some imported camera where we need to relay on their warranty instead of manufacturers.

Nice buy sethu buddy. A few workarounds to avoid shaky pic :

1. Avoid night mode.
2. Do not press the "click" completely, half press it to let it auto focus and then press fully.
3. Do not over zoom, if possible go near the object.
4. Keep ISO at 100.
5. Keep white balance to AUTO (or similar setting as per your cam).
6. Get a lens cleaner pen, should cost a few hundred bucks only.
7. Use HC category cards of at least class 10.

Happy clicking.

freakdude.

1. Avoid night mode.
2. Do not press the "click" completely, half press it to let it auto focus and then press fully.
4. Keep ISO at 100.

Happy clicking.

freakdude.
IF the above seven point doesnt work and you need a clear non shakey picture then go for timer aka self timer and keep it in a firm ground

IF the above seven point doesnt work and you need a clear non shakey picture then go for timer aka self timer and keep it in a firm ground
If possible to get a Tripod, it's very useful for family photo. For us Tripod is a very handy for some occasion like birthday or anniversary. The best way to take pics without much zoom with firm hand.

Thread Starter #24
sorry if it hurts but somewhere on web i found this camera has image stabilizer

Fujifilm Camera | Finepix C25 | Digital | Price | Photographers | Gadgets
No Madhu you did not hurt. I was kidding. Sorry. I have gone thru more or less all options but I could not find anything like image stabilizer. What that means? I will again try to have a look.

sir please answer my question at the last page
i think you didnt notice[cry]
I have seen Raj. Look at the bottom of this post

If possible to get a Tripod, it's very useful for family photo. For us Tripod is a very handy for some occasion like birthday or anniversary. The best way to take pics without much zoom with firm hand.
Yes. Thanks a lot for the idea. I even thought of an accessory where the professional photographers at studios use which can be connected to the click button and just clicking the end of the wire the picture clicks. But that option is not available in my camera I believe. I will try for the Tripod. Wont it create some inconvenience carrying it along with you all the time? Just asked.

1. Avoid night mode.
4. Keep ISO at 100.

Happy clicking.

freakdude.
Thanks Freakdude.
Point 1, I do occasionally when am in dark.
Point 2, I have learnt recently this.
Point 3, as much as possible Iam avoiding zoom
Point 4, New one. let me try. for this i have to use a manual mode
Point 5, need to folow
Point 6, what is the purpose of it?
Point 7, Do not understand the point

All cams have shaking problem.
Thats not a big issue in which you can learn to take pictures without shaking your hand.
But at the last still 2 Reasons
1-Zoom
2-I think you have switched of flash and so bit darkness can do so[roll]
Mostly same case happen with me when i take a pictures in beach or some other place with mist.
Please think did you use flash for that picture.
Please refer your cam for exposure control(some cams only have mostly found in DSLR) so you can make comfortable everywhere.
Zoom, am avoiding.
Use different preset modes. Some of the mode does n't have flash
I think exposure control is related to ISO what freakdude mentioned. I will check and confirm.

Lens cleaner pen is used to clean the lens, that's it!! It has a carbon tip that picks up the dirt. Class 10 means the card is capable of 10Mb/s data transfer speeds so they lag less when storing the just clicked image.

freakdude.

Yes. Thanks a lot for the idea. I even thought of an accessory where the professional photographers at studios use which can be connected to the click button and just clicking the end of the wire the picture clicks. But that option is not available in my camera I believe. I will try for the Tripod. Wont it create some inconvenience carrying it along with you all the time? Just asked.
For indoor it's very useful when you don't find anyone who is going to click for you. Like we are only 2 members in Bangalore and there are so many occasions to be captured in that case Tripod is very handy. In case parents are visiting it also become very handy for family photo. For outdoor since you having car no issue in carrying it.

Top Bottom