Front Bull Bars / Crash Guard – Yes or No?

Do You Prefer Installing Front Guards?

• Total voters

kkn13

Suspended
Re: Front Bull Bars / Crash Guard – Yes or No?

Is Rear bumper guard banned. Because I'm planning to purchase it for my Creta.
Yes
its banned and dangerous for your safety as well as pedestrians
It interferes with impact sensors for airbags and transfers impact directly to chassis

Govt gives DL to all sorts of idiots and also it can't protect me /my vehicle from them. Why should my Govt stop me from protecting myself ? Legal or not, I've noticed that "idiot auto and 2 wheeler" drivers "treat a car with more respect upon seeing BullBar".

I don't see how BullBar on rear bumper can pose a threat to pedastrian safety.

I never had these in my cars. They look outright "UGLY" on a Hatchback / Compact SUV / Sedan / Innova / Endy / Fortuner. For me, if these vehicles are fitted with BullBars, it conveys that "the owner is not in the league of his own Car". THIS is purely from Aesthetics point of view .

BullBars however look perfectly in place on a Bolero / Scorpio. At the end of a hard day, it is very comfy to sip Tea sitting on the Bonet and resting legs on the BullBars

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Govt gives DL to all sorts of idiots and also it can't protect me /my vehicle from them. Why should my Govt stop me from protecting myself ? Legal or not, I've noticed that "idiot auto and 2 wheeler" drivers "treat a car with more respect upon seeing BullBar".
In the big picture, more than safety its a threat to those who walk on roads. It is not that the smaller vehicles respect the bull bars or anything rather its the fear of getting hurt badly or injured if by chance they hit it or get hit.

I don't see how BullBar on rear bumper can pose a threat to pedastrian safety.
You must be knowing an idiom "Gehun ke saath ghun bhi pista hai" so if the front one is illegal now then the rear one will also be illegal.

At the end of a hard day, it is very comfy to sip Tea sitting on the Bonet and resting legs on the BullBars
The Chai pe Charcha, after a long day looks better having cup of tea sitting on the bench instead of burning the bum by a heated hood.

Regards

Akash

I'd prefer to have one, but only for the purpose of mounting some auxiliary lights/ additional horns, etc. I certainly do not like the ones which look very sturdy and can pose a safety threat to occupants inside the car.

Is Front Bumper Guards are legally allowed or not ? Anyone please share more details on Government circular about Bull Bars.
as per my car Insurance Issuer.
Front bull bars are not legal.
victim person can file a case of attempt to murder in case of accident.
now days cars comes with soft plastic bumper which absorbs impact and minimizes the damage to a person. but with bull bars its not possible.

Sensors may also not work properly.

when front bull bars installed the impact directly transfers on chassis through bull bars, as they are installed on chassis

Top Bottom