From the Biggest GTR Fan - Hi!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone I am Gtr fan who has just joined this place. I am from delhi and drive a Mahindra XUV 500.

Re: from the biggest GTR fan -Hi

A very welcome to the forum Nissan GTR. Nice to know your interests.
Look forward to hear more on your XUV 5OO as well (am a fellow owner too ).
Have a nice stay in the forum

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #8
Thanks Z, I don't know much about, I did not even like them untill I saw a GTR. Also got to sat in one! The best day of my life.

GTR

Welcome to the forum "Nissan Gtr" , seen quite a Gtr's but never driven one sadly.There is one in my neighborhood,looks like he has alot of fun with it at night,it costs around 35 lakhs in Japan but 1.1 Cr here in India,a friend of mine is interested,I hope he digs deep into his pockets & gets it so i can enjoy it.[;)]

Welcome to the forum "Nissan Gtr" , seen quite a Gtr's but never driven one sadly.There is one in my neighborhood,looks like he has alot of fun with it at night,it costs around 35 lakhs in Japan but 1.1 Cr here in India,a friend of mine is interested,I hope he digs deep into his pockets & gets it so i can enjoy it.[;)]
banglore has many GTR. Have seen a GTR on old airport road a lot of times.

Scuderia

^ Ya there are some around but from what I hear,Hyderabad has the most,love the blue colour that comes in the 2012 model onwards.

Hello Gtr, welcome to TAI. Nice to hear that you are a proud owner of XUV (hopefully an ownership review could come up i guess.)

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom