Fresher in TAI

Thread Starter #1
hi guys iam sreeraj from kerala and iam very much interested in automobile news and to keep updated. I also need ur help coz iam planning to buy a car soon cheers guys !!![cheers]

Thread Starter #5
hi iam looking for indigo e cs GLX (petrol version ).
the OTP of the vehicle was listed , 5,23,310 INR... I hvnt booked the car and now iam looking for more reviews and openions on the car so dat i cud finalize on my decision. openions and suggetions are heartly welcome..

hi sreecr,think twice before you go for tata petrol cars IMO.Do you consider hatchbacks?check out i10,beat,ritz,swift even brio before you take any decision.[drive]

Thread Starter #7
iam really in a dilemma. ive been hearing both good and bad openions about TATA's quality. i dont actually know about how the engine perfomance is but heard its a VFM car and i ve checked brio too but heard honda has reduced its production and has to wait for a long period. my overall budget is 5,50.000 and my family really dont like the looks of ritz thoogh its a decent pick [frustration] could u suggest me a good one for my budget.

Thread Starter #9
hai jalex thank you. nothing in particular, actually dis one z gna b my first car and ofcourse some of my family members listed t for me and iam not going for hatch, ive checked indigo e cs glx and found it more spacious and the price was reasonable too. i havent taken my final decision, looking forward to all your valuable advices and openions!

check out i120 magna petrol.I think you get this if u shed some 50k extra.surely dis will be a gud value for money car.going for tata petrol cars wil not b a gud decision IMO.

lxi.

Suspended
Welcome to TAI sreecr. Hope you have A pleasant stay here!

Yes, sureshisme is right, don't go for TAta cars, because of the TAXI image (atleast indica,indigo,etc. No offence to owners, its just my opinion). You should consider some nice petrol hatches like i10,beat,i20 magna 1.2(if budget permits),figo,wagonR,etc. Even you can buy the BEAT Tcdi diesel LS/LT variant. It will be a VFM buy within 5.5 lacs. Actually, any specific reason for going for indigo cs?

Thread Starter #12
hi thank you lxi. . .n i was attracted to indigo mainly because of the features n looks dat it gives for an OTP of 5.3 k. .n afteral it is a sedan. .. . After hearing all these openions about tata petrol cars ,i ve bn confused. . .n wat z ur openion abt i20 petrol version( 1.2 era) ?

hyundai i20 era is not a loaded version. If you go for next above option you wil get climate control ac,all four power window,music system,ear defogger,body coloured door handles & ovrms etc..

lxi.

Suspended
No, don't go for Era, it lacks on features. If you want you may also consider figo.

What are your main requirements like , you want a petrol / diesel sedan with high mileage, looks, etc.

The era is lacking on features side, so dont go for it, if you are an i20 fan, you can consider magna variant. Why not considering swift?

Top Bottom