Free Flow Exhaust: Pros and Cons?

Re: Free Flow Exhaust for Alto: Pros and Cons?

If you are going to bend it that way, there will only be sound but no performance that bend will kill any performance.

Hmmm..., Actually the piping is going to be custom only. So what if i bring down the piper near the rear axle and then take it upward how much ever i can and then install the endcan there? If needed i can also change the piping.

If you are getting it custom made why not go for straight pipes.As straight as possible.

Guys finally got the ffe done for 3.5k. Not the headers part. Piping from exhaust manifold, Custom muffler, and then piping. Pics soon,

Congratulations Speed_freak.

What kind of changes have you observed apart from the sound.

Looking forward to the pics.

Not able to upload the pics. All more than 1mb file size. For now, I think there is a slight difference in pickup. But he told me that the sound and stuff will take time to increase because of no carbon deposit inside. So just driving it around now. It's a custom made exhaust can. Now the setup is like, From exhaust manifold-Custom can-piping then till the end. What is your opinion about these custom end cans? Do they affect mileage in any way?

If you rev the engine too much to hear the sound the mileage will drop.

If the carbon gets deposited the sound will decrease and not increase.Carbon will act as a buffer.

free flow exhaust

Mine is pulsar 150. since last two years it is having free flow exhaust. Actually i dont like its exhaust sound but riding bike with free flow exhaust is real fun because engine pulls bike at higher gear even at low rpm. My bike goes smoothly without knocking in 5th gear at 2000 rpm. But i have read and heard that free flow exhaust damages engine. Is it really true? If yes then what damage it does to engine? I am seriously worried because i am using free flow exhaust since two years. Please somebody tell me.

Martui 800 want to fit free flow exhaust system

I own maruti 800 2004 model which is run 55000 kms .the vehicle is in good condition and shape and I want to install free flow exhaust system or muffler for basically sound as well performance.

Which muffler or free flow exhaust system can I fit ?! Will there be mileage drop or any drawbacks in the fitting .

Please any suggestions

Top Bottom