Fraud By Mitsubishi Mumbai Dealer

Thread Starter #1
Hi Iron Rock, Chetak, A.G. and other senior members of this forum,

I need all of your help and guidance to deal with a peculiar problem I m stuck into with Mumbai Mitsubishi dealer.

In short their sales person committed a particular OTR price to me which was looking to be a sweet deal and misrepresentated the facts with me and in documentation. I paid full amount as decided and got the delivery of the car with some forged documents. I went on a long road trip and when came back last week, came to know that salesperson has done fraud and lodged in police by the dealership. Though he committed my OTR price but he did not do the registration and did not pay the octroi and showed in his documents the registration is self and mentioned some non octroi zone address in the order form. Noe dealership is disowning the act committed by its employee though the deal was struck in their showroom with me dealing with an employee of that dealership. Now the dealership is not taking the sympathetic view of the fact the their staff on their payroll committed a fraud and instead of owning it up they asking me to pay for registration and Octroi though I have already paid in full as per the deal stuck with their salesperson.

Please help me with your advise and suggestion how to deal with the situation.
I can be reached at apsgaur@gmail.com

I understand from a reply elsewhere that the right people are already in touch with you. Looking forward to a positive outcome.

In short their sales person committed a particular OTR price to me which was looking to be a sweet deal and misrepresentated the facts with me and in documentation.

they asking me to pay for registration and Octroi though I have already paid in full as per the deal stuck with their salesperson.
Is the vehicle got registered, and who did?

Is the road TAX amount included in the amount paid to the dealer?

Thread Starter #4
I understand from a reply elsewhere that the right people are already in touch with you. Looking forward to a positive outcome.
I have engaged with Mitsubishi/HMFCL people and reported them the details of the fraud and about the callous attitude of the dealership. They have conveyed that their couple of senior people from Chennai are meeting with the dealer today to resolve the issue. I am keeping my finger crossed as I have already gone through tremendous mental agony and banking upon Mitsubishi to end my plight as it is a reputed global brand. I do not have any trust whatsoever on the dealer after their nasty behavior and extremely insensitive attitude shown to me. I never thought in wildest of my dreams that such a thing can happen while buying an expensive and exclusive vehicle like Mitsubishi Pajero.

Is the vehicle got registered, and who did?

Is the road TAX amount included in the amount paid to the dealer?
Sir, That is the crux of the issue. The vehicle is still unregistered/uninsured/octroi unpaid. I was given forged documents and I drove the vehicle in good faith for 18 days on a long road trip with family. Will share full details of the case with the group soon.

Top Bottom