Ford's New Small Car Named Figo (Specification on Pg.12)

AMG

Suspended
What are you doing, Ford?

Well, it is a well known fact that ford is testing its Fiesta hatchback on our roads.
It is also well known that the Fiesta has great performance and handling.

Recently there have been reports that a Figo Sports model with Fiesta's 1.6 engine is being considered.

The price of figo sports titanium(when launched) will be considerably above the price of diesel figo titanium,, which costs about 5.30 lakh.
So i am guessing that figo spots will retail around 6.5 lakh.

At this price range, the fiesta will step in.

So Ford. what are you upto? [frustration]

Fiesta testing-http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-scene/1362-ford-fiesta-hatchback-scoop-2.html

Figo sports-http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-scene/118-fords-new-small-car-named-figo-specs-pg-12-a-16.html

Glad to know that Figo is doing well in its sales but does anybody have the break-up for diesel and petrol? Am sure that diesel will overshadow petrol in sales!

350Z

Core Team
According to what our Figo owner anuprav tells after getting information from Ford dealers is that both the versions of Figo are now doing equally well. The sales of petrol have gradually started doing better. For more, you can check Car Monthly Sales thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

yup! it will help figo to get more famous. after 90 hp punto..everyone else is copying and getting atleast one powerful (and pricey) version of their hatch!!

yup! it will help figo to get more famous. after 90 hp punto..everyone else is copying and getting atleast one powerful (and pricey) version of their hatch!!
Now thats a good news for enthusiasts. Now i feel these engine options should be introduced with superhatches like Jazz(keep the price low), i20, and polo.

I really hope the same for i20 though it has a 1.4 Gamma engine to pick for petrol, it is now offered in MT. Anyways nice move from Ford again. It took a while for them to establish.

Wow, this is awesome news.
After palio 1.6 and chevy SRV this is gonna be a great hatch.

A 1.6 sitting under hood, with a cool alloys and spoiler will make it even more stylish!!! [clap]

Last edited:

Top Bottom