Ford Unveils New Fiesta 2013 Model

Lovely. The wid-mouth grill and bonnet design looks inspired by Ecosport too. But if launched in 2014 in India, it will face a tough challenge from 2014 Jazz/City.

Ford needs to pull up it's socks and outdo Honda in after-sales front. If Ford can show a great after-sales experience for Ecosport buyers this year, it has a much better chance of competing with Honda.

Lovely. The wid-mouth grill and bonnet design looks inspired by Ecosport too. But if launched in 2014 in India, it will face a tough challenge from 2014 Jazz/City.

Ford needs to pull up it's socks and outdo Honda in after-sales front. If Ford can show a great after-sales experience for Ecosport buyers this year, it has a much better chance of competing with Honda.
Yes still Ford looks really good and Honda wont match Ford in terms of feature loading and engine refinement(Diesel) as well as cabin insulation and the driving dynamics, In fact Ford,Alfa Romeo,Mazda,Fiat are the only manufacturers that is known to make cars with this sports car kind of dynamics on an everyday sedan without sacrificing comfort, Lets see if Honda can change my mind.[glasses]
Also 1.0 Ecoboost in Fiesta sedan will be a rock hit in my heart since i too think its the best combination in the best place at the right time,
The new Fiesta has sent shock waves in Brazil and South Africa, the 2014 models(Ecosport Brazil and Fiesta in S.A) really uplifted Ford from their misery, S.A was ruled by VW polo ans its facing tuff really tuff competition with new Fiesta

Guys the 2014 Ford Fiesta is too awesome for me, I think Ecosport story is over for me as the 2014 Ford Fiesta(if it comes to India as shown in this video) reaches India, its really AWESOME!!! its all
video but they have explained in detail all the prospects of this cars, 2014 Ford fiesta[clap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZI58Lbkv4

Oh !! this looks really excellent [clap]

Front looks very bold and the rear looks well balanced with those big tail lamps which was missing in present New Fiesta

Fantastic styling and interiors. I like the hatch better than the sedan, and for a change, so does my better half. The styling of the grille/bonnet and headlight cluster blows away the nearest competition (whatever I have seen of the Jazz). But Jazz scores in interior space and leg room.

I'd love to see Ford launch the hatch as well as sedan in 2014 in India; and Honda launch Jazz/City. The competition will bring great value and choice to the Indian automobile shopper.

2014 looks like shaping up to be a great year to buy a car in if you can wait that long.

Oh !! this looks really excellent [clap]

Front looks very bold and the rear looks well balanced with those big tail lamps which was missing in present New Fiesta
Yes the sedan version too looks very long, the raising line from the wheel arches give the new Fiesta a very long look but actually its not that long car and the most surprising part is rear legroom in the rear seats, sure its not Rapid/Vento spacious but they have done clever engineering by giving good foot space below the front seats and for the 1st time I am able to see really super quality leather seats for Fiesta, the biege/black interior is just so brilliant
The other interesting part is the rear three quarter of Fiesta sedan looked bulbous but in the 2014 version they have made it look much more cleaner as well

Fantastic styling and interiors. I like the hatch better than the sedan, and for a change, so does my better half. The styling of the grille/bonnet and headlight cluster blows away the nearest competition (whatever I have seen of the Jazz). But Jazz scores in interior space and leg room.

I'd love to see Ford launch the hatch as well as sedan in 2014 in India; and Honda launch Jazz/City. The competition will bring great value and choice to the Indian automobile shopper.

2014 looks like shaping up to be a great year to buy a car in if you can wait that long.
Completely agree @Bopanna the hatch wont make to India sure since the updated figo and the Ecosport will be affected by a car like fiesta hatch so the sedan will make it here, but I think Ford will release Fiesta only after 2014 july as they might want Ecosports to clock 1 lakh sales and the new Sanand plant at Gujarat will start functioning only by February 2014 and the first product to be out of the plant will be updated Figo(its too almost ready to kill the Chevvy sail,Etios,Indica,Swift,Brio,etc as well as its sedan version to kill the Amaze,Dzire,manza,etc because ford is developing a special multi link rear suspension for this car that will get the Figo 2014 the ride quality to match some premium sedans like Vento/Rapid etc and it has huge space plethora of features and the kinetic design )
If Ford keeps pace with the demands of Ecosports and customer feedbacks I think 2014 is the year for Ford
Another highly of topic news but the potential of Ford is really showing up, for the past 10 years Toyota corolla has been the leader of cars in USA and at the current pace the Ford Mondeo(Fusion) will be overtaking corolla by December 2014 and the funny thing is Ford is facing huge issues with supply of Fusion as the demand is sky high

Top Bottom