Ford Revamps Figo with Fresh Features (Details: Pg.6)

Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

Thanks for updating us on the launch date. Your post has been copied from this thread for the benefit of members who might be considering purchasing Figo.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I don't feel like it is really looks like a facelift but just merely a eyewash[surprise]

Re: New Ford Figo Facelift Pictures (?)

I am ok with new headlamp design if it can offer better spread and lighting. Even with powered bulbs on the current Figo, the spread is poor and not good for night driving!

hahahahaha Umang !! A face lift means it should be noticed with one glance and from far away and not from standing close to the car reading the facelift list given by manufacturer[clap], so this looks to be a simple " beauty parlor" work

hahahahaha Umang !! A face lift means it should be noticed with one glance and from far away and not from standing close to the car reading the facelift list given by manufacturer[clap], so this looks to be a simple " beauty parlor" work
I guess this would be called as Refreshed instead of Facelift. Dont they get new ideas or what....

I found the following changes within few seconds when I spotted it very first time. May be you don't own a Figo.
1. Two cromium strips holding the logo instead of one.
2. The indicators moved inwards. In older versrion, you find them towards outer side.
3. Obviously the head light modification.

What I also heared (from a reliable source but can not disclose it here), the lack of power(sluggishness) in the second gear has been eliminated in this one.
Thanks,
Bala

Last edited:

I found the following changes within few seconds when I spotted it very first time. May be you don't own a Figo.
2. The indicators moved inwards. In older versrion, you find them towards outer side.

What I also heared (from a reliable source but can not disclose it here), the lack of power(sluggishness) in the second gear has been eliminated in this one.
Thanks,
Bala
Additionally there is intelligence that audio and BT controls have been added to the steering stalk region.

Do you mean for petrol engine? Since I own a petrol Figo and dislike the performance in 2nd gear, I'm looking forward for ECU upgrade. Thanks.

Thanks,
Bala
Bala

I still stand to my words what I have written above. I am very well aware what is there on the old Figo as one my close friend and neighbour bought cars together last year a Figo and A Ritz and keep exchanging our cars few times.

This is not called a facelift, it is called a cosmetic lift according to me just like Maruti did with Ritz recently.

A real facelift could have been, if they cut the boot of present New ford fiesta and call it as a Figo face lift[clap]

Thanks,
Bala
Wow. That is great news. I am looking to buy a hatchback < 6 lakhs. Did a TD of Figo and i10. Really liked Figo for its space, AC and Music System. The engine did feel a tad underpowered. I know the diesel engine of Figo is the more preferred one, but I do not have high usage to justify a diesel. i10 on the other hand had a more peppy engine, but less space (shoulder space particularly) and a less efficient AC. I get a much better package for a slightly higher price in Figo Titanium than i10 Sportz (O).

The Sales rep at Ford had no idea of the facelift. He said Ford is introducing new colors (blue and yellow).

Can you also confirm from your 'reliable' source if there are any mods to the interiors? I read somewhere that the Titanium variant gets steering controls that are actually not mounted on the steering but just below it (like in the Duster). Not sure if there is anything else. Would love an optional color for the dashboard - not an ugly one like Coral, but something classy like the maroon option in the new Fiesta.

Can you also confirm from your 'reliable' source if there are any mods to the interiors? I read somewhere that the Titanium variant gets steering controls that are actually not mounted on the steering but just below it (like in the Duster).
You can search on net for the steering controls. From pics, I can see that it is similar to Duster's.

Not sure if there is anything else. Would love an optional color for the dashboard - not an ugly one like Coral, but something classy like the maroon option in the new Fiesta.
ZXi and Titanium gets optional blue-black dashboard. However pics of the same isn't available yet. Blue sounds great to me :)

You can search on net for the steering controls. From pics, I can see that it is similar to Duster's
Yes, so far this is what has been revealed. Steering control arent embedded within the steering wheel.

Personal opinion - Though am big fan of Ford cars and especially Figo, this facelift was a disappointing one! As Gurrala rightly mentioned, it appears a cosmetic change. What about the ground clearance issue? Where are the rear power windows? Where are rear seat headrests? These were the factors which went against Figo when I was shortlisting a diesel hatch!

Top Bottom