Ford Revamps Figo with Fresh Features (Details: Pg.6)

Re: New Ford Figo Facelift Pictures (?)

@Vishwas

What is meant by this water marked, I heard this many times, but do not know what it is. can you please explain[:)]

@Vishwas

What is meant by this water marked, I heard this many times, but do not know what it is. can you please explain[:)]
Water marking means stamping name on it like tai , or you'r name to preserve identity and so no 1 can claim that it's their property ,

Oh !!, is that watermark !![surprise], thank you Raja for the clarification. I am happy that I have learnt something new from TAI & Raja today[clap]

Spotted a facelifted Figo parked near my office when we were out for a break. Took few snaps using mobile and rushed back to office get my camera. When I am back, the car gone. Sorry for the poor quality of pictures.
Sometimes, companies tape the panel gaps when they are testing the vehicle for fuel consumption and mileage. Taping reduces the air drag and hence you get a more aerodynamic body shape. There might not be a cosmetic change though the ground clearance does seem a little more.

350Z

Core Team

Spotted a facelifted Figo parked near my office when we were out for a break. Took few snaps using mobile and rushed back to office get my camera. When I am back, the car gone. Sorry for the poor quality of pictures.
Thanks for uploading the close up shots. Is the blue colour like that of New Fiesta? The car looks cute with chrome radiator grille.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, Ford is launching this facelift for the upcoming festive season. We have already got a campaign brief for this. The tagline for their communication will be "Change is Wonderful"

Yes, Ford is launching this facelift for the upcoming festive season. We have already got a campaign brief for this. The tagline for their communication will be "Change is Wonderful"
are you ford dealer? pls tell me about changes & features in new figo. thanks

350Z

Core Team

Why were the pictures not water marked yet. Normally it used happen automatically whenever I upload any pic?
Just report the post in case it doesn’t happen. We will promptly do the needful.

Welcome to The Automotive India, Prashant. Thanks for providing a quick update. I’m keen to know more on this.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Went to the Times Auto Fair in Kolkata. Spend some time on the Ford stall. Confirmed that the facelift is coming this festive season however changes according to the SA's were minimal. That is expected since they would want the existing model to sell too. However following is what I could gather:
1) New figo face would be like the fiesta with thin split chrome strip on the grill on the titanium model.
2) Better headlights, however when I asked if the reflector design has changed he said no (or perhaps he did not know). However what he said that parking light and indicator light position in the headlight cluster have interchanged. Similar case with the back lights too.
3) Steering mounted controls in the top end version. However the way he described it seemed that it would not be in the place where we generally expect them to be. May be perhaps like in the Ka.
4) Some new colors.
Seems no other changes, but we will know soon enough.

Hey guys please tell the exact and all features of new ford figo facelift and till its launch is expected.

Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

Heard from Ford SA: Ford is launching the facelift Figo on Oct 15th. Old models which are stocked at dealer will get additional gift if purchased within this period (apart from the 28K discount scheme). Gifts to choose from are:
1) Washing machine, 2) Micro oven, 3) Panasonic Home Theatre and 4) Panasonic Digital Camera.
Applicable only for dealer stocked models (pre-facelift) only.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

Heard from Ford SA: Ford is launching the facelift Figo on Oct 15th.
Thanks for updating us on the launch date. Your post has been copied from this thread for the benefit of members who might be considering purchasing Figo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom