Ford Revamps Figo with Fresh Features (Details: Pg.6)

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Ford Figo Facelift Pictures (?)

Very true! First sight of rear lamps reminded me very much of Mondeo !! But whether Ford is really keen on replacing Classic in India? Its doing well to them without any additional efforts [thinking]
Posted the response in the following thread since I think it will be more relevant to discuss about the Fiesta Classic there: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ll-ford-fiesta-classic-last-2.html#post123101

Drive Safe,
350Z

Very true! First sight of rear lamps reminded me very much of Mondeo !! But whether Ford is really keen on replacing Classic in India? Its doing well to them without any additional efforts [thinking]
Maybe they will name it New Ikon.[confused]

350Z

Core Team

Here's another image that I found. Need to admit, it looks like an alien from front.

new figo.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Ford is testing Figo in a new avatar. This car was also caught testing back in 2010. Though what’s new this time is an attractive Yellow colour. What’s cooking, Ford?

Ford Figo Facelift in India.jpg
Pic Source: Motor Vikatan

Drive Safe,
350Z

From the picture it is hard to make out anything about facelift.

Since the SA Ikon & Figo pictured in 1st page are based upon old gen Fiesta platform, so if Ford considers replacing the present Classic with the Ikon picture here, then we might see same happening to Figo as well.

Both Classic and Figo looks dated and needs facelift. Its the brilliant 1.4 TDCi which is keeping them alive. With more and more diesel option coming to market (latest entry would be Honda) Ford should consider upgrading the style & design part of these old warhorse.

More than changes to exteriors Ford must consider offering steering mounted controls, alloy wheels , and rear power windows etc as standard in the Titanium variant. When it comes to exteriors I prefer the present Figo[;)]. Its a car that is designed not going to be selected as a super model but I feel it looks 'classy'.

I think the 1st picture is the version sold in Brazil. They're launching the same thing in India.

The Problem with FIGO kissing speed breakers is not GC but its the soft suspension of FIGO,

heard recent model figo doest have that issues.
I doubt that just recently sat in a month old Figo and it just went on kissing all the famous Bangalore speed breaker's like Imran Hashmi.

I doubt that just recently sat in a month old Figo and it just went on kissing all the famous Bangalore speed breaker's like Imran Hashmi.
We cant do anything against the unscientific and famous speed bumps [evil] of bangalore, but with the normal speed breakers the right recommended air pressure will help us

in all vehicles the tire air pressure recommendation differs as per No. Of people travailed or carrying weight and that was mentioned in the sticker at bottom of the driver door in Figo.

Spotted two facelifted figos on NH45 near Maduranthagam. Managed to take my camera out and click few pictures. Could be a special edition featuring blue color for Diwali as well.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom