Ford Ikon 1.3 Clxi Endura 2000

Thread Starter #61
Re: Ford Ikon 1.3Clxi Endura 2000

Another surprise update:

I was coming via velachery in the morning suddenly i saw this shop Sigma car audio. I parked my car and changed the door speakers since mine was not working properly.

And i inquired about neon's and was suprise to see LED's for just rs 850 a pair. And added a pair to my car. Will post the pic's in the evening.

What up with the rear tail lights? On the left side you have a orange reverse and on the right side a clear lens reverse?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

Bharath, Congratulations! The car now looks fantastic. All I can say is that the hard efforts have definitely paid off.

What up with the rear tail lights? On the left side you have a orange reverse and on the right side a clear lens reverse?

I think, this was seen in earlier ikons too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Bharath, Congratulations! The car now looks fantastic. All I can say is that the hard efforts have definitely paid off.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes thats correct here is another ikon with these light arrangements
Well Bharat, congrats dude it must have taken a lot of patience to get this job done, but in the end a sweet ride!. Congrats once again and also congrats to the body detailer who carried out the work to make it a masterpiece.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

Few works are still pending will be doing it by tomo. Need to fix the Fog Light and Central locking and power window are not working properly. All are still pending. Here are the pics below.
Feels really pity to see that Mercedes parked in trash. On the top, a lot of broken junk kept over it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #68

zal rear tail lamps are actually orange in colour for the type 1 ikon's produced b/w 99 - 03. Mine belong to them. The orange colour has faded on one side[embarass]. I am planning to replace them with type 3 tail lamps and am waiting for shipment to arrive.

And another important news about type 1 ikon's produced b/w 99-2001 are that the 1.3 model had just single reverse light on the right tail lamp alone:wink:.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks buddy[drive]

Yes thats correct here is another ikon with these light arrangements
Well Bharat, congrats dude it must have taken a lot of patience to get this job done, but in the end a sweet ride!. Congrats once again and also congrats to the body detailer who carried out the work to make it a masterpiece.

Thanks buddy. I ll convey the message to my painter. But i must admit that he had a hell lot of patience for the abuses from me and my dad for delivering the car late. But the end product's is okay finally.

All the ideas of modification was given by me and all the spares handpicked by me and my dad. Spent nearly 2 to 3 Saturday's and Sunday's jobless searching for the spares all round chennai.

Feels really pity to see that Mercedes parked in trash. On the top, a lot of broken junk kept over it.

Drive Safe,
350Z
It is a D class 88 model import from Thailand it seems. Its been in that place for nearly 4 years now. The owner left it with the painter for painting and didnt turn around for 4 yrs now it seems. Poor guy [roll]

350Z

Core Team

The under body LEDs are looking good. But it appears that they have a separate connection because parking lamps are switched off?

Drive Safe,
350Z

yup he has separate switch for those Led .

@bharath could take pic little far from your car . i want see how led light look from far . i hope you understand what i mean . Sorry for asking you to take pic again

Thread Starter #75

The under body LEDs are looking good. But it appears that they have a separate connection because parking lamps are switched off?

Drive Safe,
350Z
It has a separate connection with a switch that is connected with the wire coming from the fog lamps and has got a separate fuse in it.

yup he has separate switch for those Led .

@bharath could take pic little far from your car . i want see how led light look from far . i hope you understand what i mean . Sorry for asking you to take pic again
Buddy will post more clearer pic when i get time may be by tomo or this weekend. The car is parked in the house for over 3 days now. I am not using her instead i use my 800 for my office shuttle's.

Top Bottom