Ford Ikon 1.3 Clxi Endura 2000

Re: Ford Ikon 1.3Clxi Endura 2000

cool man! i followed and read through complete thread and onboard now. waiting to see more pics and how it turns out.

350Z

Core Team

Congrats, the restoration work is going neat. [thumbsup] And yes, yours are type-2 headlamps. Don't forget to keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #48

Guys finally my car is back home. After 4 weeks my car is back[drive][drive]

Few works are still pending will be doing it by tomo. Need to fix the Fog Light and Central locking and power window are not working properly. All are still pending. Here are the pics below.

Attachments

Looking as good as new , great! But why is there so many gaps in between bumper , headlamp and grill area?

And also as AMG asked any plans for alloys , i feel alloys will improve your cars looks greatly!

Thread Starter #51

Considering getting any alloys?
Alloys [confused] Hardly have some few paisa's left in my account. Will definitely put it some day but not now for sure. Next upgrade i think will be LED's or Neon's i guess after a month then comes ICE finally then Alloy.

Looking as good as new , great! But why is there so many gaps in between bumper , headlamp and grill area?

And also as AMG asked any plans for alloys , i feel alloys will improve your cars looks greatly!

Yes there is a gap b/w the bumper and the headlamp console. The problem is that the Bumper is not getting fitted into the bracket of the chases. My tinker tells that my model's bracket is of the older type and the bumper is newer one.

Last edited:

Congrats on the re-furbished ride Bharat! It's looking much more fresher than it was before!

Get the fog lamps done and that should complete the look![cheers]

Thread Starter #54

Guys finally all the work are complete[cheers]. Foglamps in place and working, Power window and central locking fixed and work.

But the headlamps reflectors are reflecting in some other direction dont know how to fix the reflector[confused]

Finally the Completed Pic's:

Attachments

post pic with headlight ON so we can too see in what direction reflector throwing light .

BTW your car look sweet now . Its like brand new car has arrived home

Bharath your ride is looking as good as new one , congratulations and wishing you many more happy miles with the car.

Thread Starter #59

Bharath your ride is looking as good as new one , congratulations and wishing you many more happy miles with the car.
post pic with headlight ON so we can too see in what direction reflector throwing light .

BTW your car look sweet now . Its like brand new car has arrived home
Congrats once again on the re-furbished ride bharat![thumbsup]

a job well done!
ilango[speed thirst];75292 said:
The work looks neat .

cheers
Thanks guys!!!!!![:D]

Total Cost for Tinkering & Painting, New Bumpers, Headlamps, etc came around 27k.

Now i am in desperate need of help. The headlamps are reflecting in other direction. Feeling very tough to drive in ECR. I dont know how to adjust it.:help:

wow!! your car is looking like new [clap] you should replace your avatar with your cars new avatar [;)] and can you tell which reflector you are talking about?? i dont get it..

Top Bottom