Ford FIGO (Zxi)...First Long Drive...

Thread Starter #1
Hi Mates,[:)]

Took out my new arrival(Ford Figo) into the family for a long drive last week ..

The journey ...Chennai to Mysore

Started early morning around 7AM (being a saturday lot of traffic around ) was not able to really test it but after kanchipuram i could really reev it and test the performance..

Let me summarise it into

Ride: Vehicle is very sturdy at even 140kmph(that was the highest i could touch with the traffic conditions), vehicle was very steady no NVH into the cabin.[thumbsup]

Handling:

The PS is very responsive in lot of turns with minimum effort and also very easy to drive in city with one hand , vehicle braking also was very good although the ZXI doesnt have ABS still the braking is pretty good.

A/c Very effective just chills in few minutes, Awesome music system with blue tooth connectivity which is very effective to take calls when driving[clap].

Mileage:

I have got a mileage of 14 kmpl(with A/c On through out ) clocked just 1K + so far.

That's it folks... just a small feel of what i felt about the car to share with the team.

Keep reeving

Cheers
shashi

Attachments

Chennai-Bangalore highway is on of the best roads to enjoy driving!

If 1st service is not yet over then don rev too much before that. Keep speeds in the range of 80-90kmph.

BTW yours is petrol or diesel?

Top Bottom