Ford Figo Titanium 1.4 or Fiat Punto Dynamic 1.3

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

let me give a short intro of myself to start, i work as international marketing with a pharma concern based at Bangalore, the planz on to buy a diesel hatchback had lotta confusions between petrol or diesel but ultimately decided to go for diesel which would best fit my wallet [thumbsup]

now i would need all you expert advice on choosing between as i'm very new to this world of cars.
Ford Figo Titanium 1.4 or Punto dynamic 1.3

my budget would be 5.5 to 6.0
1.My usage would be not more than 1000 kms in amonth , hope diesel is best
2. I prefer long drives
3. I need some car which would be optimum for city & highway in terms of mileage & pick up
4. good leg space
5. good amt of safety features

finally, i've always had a liking for punto but figo seems vfm car.. if i would have to buy punto over figo on what reasons?[confused].. pl advice.

The Ford Figo is indeed a VFM package. Additionally it comes loaded with safety features which are desired considering the current scenario. If you are in search of a diesel hatchback that not only returns good fuel efficiency but also drives well, then Figo is the car for you.
However, if you are more keen on rear legroom, styling, and a bit lethargic (compared to Ford Figo) drive is acceptable, then you may go for Fiat Punto.

Considering following points
On road price @ Bangalore you may focus on this point
Safety features, -Titanium wins
Lavishness features – Titanium wins (except for rear window)
After sales service – consider you are going to keep vehicle at least 3 years with you.- Titanium has got upper hand
City driving comfort- Titanium wins dew to negligible turbo lag
Highway driving comfort- Dynamic wins dew to turbo kick
Leg room – Apparently similar in both cars.
Looks – may have subjective opinion.
In my personal opinion you should consider Emotion Pack of Grande punto then all answers to above comparison will go in favor of Punto.

Figo is indeed one of the best VFM hatches around. I hope you have test driven both the cars already , if not then drive both before you decide.

The positives of Punto are stability , excellent suspension and handling at high speeds. You will love driving this car at the highways. The only negative is see is TATA'S poor A.S.S which may ruin your ownership experience.

The point where Figo scores above Punto is safety features , if you are considering Emotion Pack of Punto then it should be only Punto for you.

Both Figo and Punto are excellent choice for your price. Take a test drive of both the car, try to go for longer drive, as you are looking for highway driving more. I believe Punto will score more on driving experience.

And there should not be any issue with service in Bangalore, you would get on par (if not better) than any other manufacturer and also cheaper maintenance.

Figo wins without a doubt, when price is major factor.

I had the same question in mind and lastly selected Punto 1.3 active as I found the build and motor quality of Figo no way comes to Punto quality.

I had the same question in mind and lastly selected Punto 1.3 active as I found the build and motor quality of Figo no way comes to Punto quality.
That is a very good choice!! [:D] Congratulations!

2 questions:-
1. What is the OTR for 1.3 active?
2. What do you mean by motor quality in Punto?

Top Bottom