Ford Figo - TDCI (Diesel) - Titanium

Levron

To be very frank, read the following.

I was same last year in terms of budget tightness !![:)] believe me I get effected with any kind of wrong decision which leads to a crying situation afterwards, so I did lot of research while changing my car last year from M800. So with this experience, I suggest you something.

I love to own Punto for its built and safety features and comfort driving, but same like you the budget was bit more and also the service was in TATA hands, so this lead me back on this beautiful car. Now since they have a dedicated showroom and service you can think of this if you can stretch your budget little, but be prepared for very little expensive on maintenance, but this car is worth for its body built which safe and please think of ABS atleast if not air bags because I did this mistake last year and feel bad about it, because the Maruti cars are not that strong by their built quality and they do not offer ABS or Airbags in base variants.

One more thing on FE : According to me all those 3 cars will give you same FE more or less.

Hope I made some help for your decision and not confused you further !!
Hi Gurrala,

Thanks for the valuable info and Advice..,

having a conversation with my brother and shall finalize something soon and will post it here on the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
@levronstyle212 - Figo is of course a good car to buy. No doubt about it. Are you interested to buy my car?

If you read the post you will know why I am thinking to sell it [frustration]
Hi Soni,

Thanks for the prompt response. I understand your situation and ofcourse if its not good for family, it aint no good for you.

Still haven't finalized yet on which car i am going to buy out of my 3 options once done i shall with pleasure contact you.

Hi Soni,

I know this thread is a bit old. But since my personal experience is exactly the same, i thought of putting my comments.

Me and my wife both feet like vomiting after we traveled in Ford classic Diesel sometime in June and July 2011. The car belonged to one of my friend.

Today, jan 7, 2013, i test drove ford figo diesel and loved it, until after driving 5 kms, i started feeling nauseating again. It reminded me of the same experience me and my wife had 2 years ago.

So, every time i have in ford diesel, me and my wife both felt like vomiting. Note, i drove ford petrol for many days and it did not affect me at all and i enjoyed it.

Hence, my conclusion is, that some few people, due to engine vibration and noise, nauseate in diesel cars.

I am on the brink of dropping the idea of buying any diesel hatchback due to this issue.

Saurabh.

Hi Soni,

I know this thread is a bit old. But since my personal experience is exactly the same, i thought of putting my comments.

Hence, my conclusion is, that some few people, due to engine vibration and noise, nauseate in diesel cars.

I am on the brink of dropping the idea of buying any diesel hatchback due to this issue.

Saurabh.
Yes Diesel clatter precisely is one of the biggest threats for health problems.
You should buy the car which is well insulated.

Don't lose health over having a mile munching diesel car.

I don't like the diesels emitting smoke, it is very dangerous and the fumes are contirbuting a lot for the pollution levels.

Top Bottom