Ford Figo Petrol Mileage Figures To Make Up My mind

Thread Starter #1
I am searching in various forums and websites from last 4 hours but I am not able to find a proper figure for Figo petrol (1.2) mileage. Some people are saying 10-11, some are saying 11-13 and few of them said between 13-15, these all are in city driving conditions.

Actually, I am considering figo over chevrolet beat but I am not sure if figo can compete with the mileage of beat because I heard very good figures of petrol mileage in beat.

I am not at all concerned about highway mileage, I am only concerned about city because mileage will effect me in city driving only.

Any figo petrol owners please put some figures here so that I can make up my mind. [roll]

Rahul, The figures you got are correct. The mileage will vary between 10-15 !
Every owner cannot get the same mileage. This figure varies based on driving style & actual traffic in city. If you are going hard at the accelerator mileage will be on lower side, if you are ready to be light footed, definitely you will get better figures.

Figo will give you between above 11-13 in cities easily.

Figo is a heavier car as compared to Maruti or Hondas, so FE would be less. If this is your first car then you would be gentle and mostly driving sedately such that you can obtain 12-12.5 Kmpl from the car.
I am saying this as I just asked a colleague who owns a figo petrol, he is sitting right besides me.

If FE is your sole criteria you may have a look at Honda Brio or Maruti swift too.

I am searching in various forums and websites from last 4 hours but I am not able to find a proper figure for Figo petrol (1.2) mileage. Some people are saying 10-11, some are saying 11-13 and few of them said between 13-15, these all are in city driving conditions.

Actually, I am considering figo over chevrolet beat but I am not sure if figo can compete with the mileage of beat because I heard very good figures of petrol mileage in beat.

I am not at all concerned about highway mileage, I am only concerned about city because mileage will effect me in city driving only.

Any figo petrol owners please put some figures here so that I can make up my mind. [roll]
On Bengaluru Road figures the FIGO petrol gives you close to 12-13KMPL with A/C on, confirmed with my friend who owns a Ford Figo 1.2 Duratec Petrol EXI before providing you this update

Top Bottom