Ford Figo Long Term Ownership & Dealership Review (20K Kms)

Re: Ford Figo Titanium Diamond White Initial Ownership Experience

That was an excellent review and good nice way to explain why you rejected few cars. Still waiting for the pictures of your beauty with those alloys.

BTW i think you are still hooked on to the Fabia seeing your Avatar image!

Thread Starter #18

That was an excellent review and good nice way to explain why you rejected few cars. Still waiting for the pictures of your beauty with those alloys.

BTW i think you are still hooked on to the Fabia seeing your Avatar image!
I haven't taken pics of White beauty with alloys and I am travelling till 10th. Thereafter I will post pics.

I love the fabia's build quality, space, handling and masculine front. I will consider Fabia any day if I have to buy a second car which will be petrol for sure.
I am glad that you liked my review.[clap]

Thread Starter #19

Right now its around 13 with 100 % AC and all city driving (on many occasions it was real bad Jam) but will go up around 15-16 with AC and on highway my friend is getting 20-22 with AC. I haven't tested mine on highway so far.
I am really happy with it. Car handle well, breaking is good if not excellent, loaded with features.

Congrats on your Figo Brandoo.
Waiting for her pics, can you please share how much did the Titanium kit cost and do we get option to select alloys?

Congrats Brandoo,

You will certainly appriciate the stearing's precise handling on turns during long drive and local congested traffic.

Ford comes up with sollution for the hard plastic breaking mud flap and headlamp issue,

Those known issues are fixed in upcomming figo's from next month, moreover ford made the soft mud flap and headlamp issue fix available soon at all dealership.

Yeah I got this info from drivingford.in

Thread Starter #22

Waiting for her pics, can you please share how much did the Titanium kit cost and do we get option to select alloys?
Titanium Kit (Front Fog lamps, side body protection,PU seat covers and Fiesta Alloys with 8 spoke which is pretty much similar to the new fiesta in visual appeal) costed me 17000 @ Delhi Ford. Remember they don't trade in Rims.
Choice was you take home or leave with them, I opted for 1st choice[evil]

Thread Starter #23

Titanium Kit (Front Fog lamps, side body protection,PU seat covers and Fiesta Alloys with 8 spoke which is pretty much similar to the new fiesta in visual appeal) costed me 17000 @ Delhi Ford. Remember they don't trade in Rims.
Choice was you take home or leave with them, I opted for 1st choice[evil]
We can opt for the titanium kit with any model [:D]

Thread Starter #24

Congrats Brandoo,

You will certainly appriciate the stearing's precise handling on turns during long drive and local congested traffic.

Ford comes up with sollution for the hard plastic breaking mud flap and headlamp issue,

Yeah I got this info from drivingford.in
I love the way car handles, precision, breaks are adequate if not very good.
I had a race for 1 kms with Accord on VK road and guess who was the winner: Figo[evil]
I am getting rattle sound from rear end of car. Hope to take her to service station and get it fixed

Thanks for sharing the information brandoo, will check with Ford guys on monday.

Hi Brandoo,

That rattling sound is very common in all ford cars. Does the sound come from rear left door?
If thats is correct, Its mainly because of hand brake thingy that needs some lubrication. [:)]

I am getting rattle sound from rear end of car. Hope to take her to service station and get it fixed

Thread Starter #27

Hi Marun,
I will pay attention very closely to the source of this sound today and get back to you for the further remedy

Top Bottom