Ford Figo Hatch Diesel MT Driven

@ kecha - i too get the same sound but it's not from the door but behind the odometer (somewhere in the dashboard) i forgot to report it in my first service. if you visit again ask them to check near the odo.

about the headlight [lol] i read your last lines but still i'd say get them checked again :p
for me the headlights are excellent.(without fog lamps) i feel it has the same throw as my verna. don't know much about bulbs , wait for someone to answer. if you do upgrade please update it here.
@allhyundaicars, Are you using the stock bulbs or did you do any modifications?
How is the visibility when you drive on a highway during night without any street lights and when there is a bit of traffic on the opposite side? This is the time i feel the headlights are very poor. Its decent for city driving.

hello guys,

im also considering to upgrade lights. for highway journeys stock bulbs are below average. still a big question is how to do it.

does any of you upgraded bulbs? if yes which bulbs you moved and how is performance?

hello guys,

im also considering to upgrade lights. for highway journeys stock bulbs are below average. still a big question is how to do it.

does any of you upgraded bulbs? if yes which bulbs you moved and how is performance?
Hi ravi_kiran, I have upgraded my stock bulbs to Philips X-treme Vision (100%) H4 55/60W bulbs. Purchased from local MGP store for Rs.600 each. The visibility has improved. I have done highway trips in night after the upgrade and i feel it is satisfactory and confidence inspiring atleast until 100-110 KMPH. If you want to drive faster than this then you may need 90/100W bulb upgrade. However, i advise to keep this speed as the limit atleast during the night journeys. Now, i have even upgraded the FOG lamps to same Philips X-treme Vision (100%) H1 55 bulbs (Rs1700/pair). But, yet to test the performance. Going by the difference i felt on the headlights after upgrade, i feel fog lamp upgrade should help in night driving on ghats.

Note: As i have taken 5 years warranty for my new Figo I did not go for any other alteration. These bulb upgrades are just plug and play and covered under warranty as i am sticking to the recommended Volt/Watts.

Hi All,

This post is just to provide clarity to fellow TAIgers about the presence Anti-Roll bar on the All New Figo.
If FordETIS website is to be believed, I can now confirm that Petrol does not have Anti-roll/Stabilizer bars. However, diesel has the same. See below.

1.) Figo 2016, 1.2L Petrol, Deep Impact Blue (Metallic), Trend
VIN: MAJGXXMTKGGB52740
Source
Petrol.JPG

2.) Figo 2015, 1.5L Diesel, Deep Impact Blue (Metallic), Titanium Plus
VIN: MAJGXXMTKGFJ23297
My Car
Diesel.JPG

Top Bottom