Ford Figo Got Banged TWICE in 3 Days...

Yes, it was possible as Ford Service Guys bore half of bearing price which was changed without informing me and insurance company.

General Manager of FASS @ Delhi ford is nice guy.

First let me know, does your car still run with MH reg number ? If yes no one would care as they know you are from a different state. This had happened with me too.
Police would not come into such discussions.
I think the people mentality should be changed, what is the matter with these locals whether they are from karnataka or not, they shouldn't be that much rude and take advantage. Once i had a quarrel with the tamilian for parking my vehicle in their territory, he was speaking as if he owns the entire tamilnadu, i didn't give up and fought legally with the least supporters.

Thread Starter #35
I think the people mentality should be changed, what is the matter with these locals whether they are from karnataka or not, they shouldn't be that much rude and take advantage. Once i had a quarrel with the tamilian for parking my vehicle in their territory, he was speaking as if he owns the entire tamilnadu, i didn't give up and fought legally with the least supporters.
Sadly, this is same across the country. We should realize it's one nation. Most importantly, all are humans, irrespective from where you are. Show that bare minimum respect.

Howz you car running now. Be careful while taking turns or changing lanes. I hope your toy remain healthy and scratch free
Yeah... She is back to normal. Yes, I am more conscious than ever before.

Sadly, this is same across the country. We should realize it's one nation. Most importantly, all are humans, irrespective from where you are. Show that bare minimum respect.
Very aptly said! I hope everyone realises this soon and make road a better place to drive. At the end of day, roads doesnt belong to any individual! So why the hell people behave as if they own them! [frustration]

yes and this is more of politics issue where they divide people based on state
we are one nation be it tamil, bengauli, malyalam or anyone

A few weeks before I sold my old car, I was waiting at traffic lights on the highway (about 60km from my home town), when a guy crashed into the back of me.
Like you once I open the dickey I could not close it bumper was totally gone and dickey door damaged.

The guy comes out and abuses me for stopping, I told him the light was red, other people joined in and said it was his fault, he refused and I left without a penny.

My reasons were I was selling the car in two weeks, if I filed a FIR the car might be tied up and I would not be able to sell it. Also as I was away from home I thought any case would be in the local courts (not in my home town) and the time and money it would take to chase it up would be more.

Luckily I got it fixed to be in a saleable condition for Rs6000. Okay I lost 6k but I don't think the guy would have paid.

Top Bottom