Ford Figo Delivery Delayed By Lathangi Ford

Only other dealer for ford in trivandrum is Kairali ford, Since i have a fiesta from them, i know well that,they are worst than this. Is there any option to transfer booking from one dealer to another?
In fact I had a different but good experience with Kairali Ford, Muvattupuzha. I have booked Figo Titanium Diesel on 11thSeptember with an assured delivery within 10 days. Even though their showroom and SBI was on holidays during Onam, from 13th to 17th, they could still deliver me on 20th september as they promised.
Thanks to SBI Muvattupuzha Manager who sanctioned my loan in just 2 hours. Payment was processed really fast despite continuous holidays. Mr. Alwyn (SA Kairali Ford, Muvattupuzha) was really prompt on his words during booking.

Thread Starter #17
With help from our forum members I got to escalate the issue to Ford India. I had to compromise on the color but I will finally get delivery on the first week of October.
They have given me a VIN number:
MAJGXXMTKGGL24864
What am I supposed to do with it. Some of the VIN decoding sites say its manufactured in Jan 2016 while 1-2 other sites say its 15.09.2016. Can someone help me please.

Build Date: 15.09.2016
Vehicle Line: Figo 2015- / KA+ 2016-
Body Style: 5 Door Saloon
Version: Series 31
Engine: 1.5L SOHC DI TC I4 Diesel DV5
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/IB5
Drive: RHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 3.37
Emission: Bharat 4
Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"IND"
Paint: Ingot Silver Metallic 2
Interior Colour: Charcoal Black Interior

If I end up buying a Ford in future then mark Anurag and his teams responsible for it. Man these all guys are lightening quick.

And as soon as I cut the phone, I saw an e mail from Anurag himself stating that they are looking into it. Wow.. quick and efficient.
Great to see a fellow member going extra miles in helping people out here, really appreciate your help [clap][clap][clap] ( I am running out of smiles here )

No wonder these days I am telling everyone in my circle to look at Ford if their car fits the case - FORD IS CHANGING AND WE NEED TO TELL IT TO ALL
That is true, I own a Ford and feel the same. I made my elder brother buy a Ford Car, he finally settled for Ecosport and he is now totally happy with his choice of car

Thread Starter #20
Folks need a help again.

Does anyone know the correct google map location of Lathangi Ford's Stockyard where they get new vehicles? I want to go there and do a manual verification of my car before I pay them. They say its somewhere after NICE road junction on Bannerghatta road.

No one will let you inside and check the car without prior permission.

Better talk to your sales guy to do it for you, believe me; if you press for it, he won't deny. Be clear, "I will pay only after I check my car myself, be it in the yard or dealership".

If they can bring the car to dealership, why take headache of going to their yard? Talk and find the solution to this one.

Top Bottom