Ford Figo 1.2 Titanium Diamond White Delivered

Thread Starter #17
Alloys aftermarket which brand are good ones indian made or imported? Parking sensors which brands are good and also where to get it installed -Dealer or outside.
-----------Next Post-----------
ilango[speed thirst];27661 said:
Did you test drive the figo diesel ?
if yes how was it?
Yes I did TD of diesel. It was good. Earlier I was booking diesel one only but due to less running then I opted for petrol.

diesel is really a worth
-----------Next Post-----------
ilango[speed thirst];27660 said:
Yeah under coating from 3M

Fog at dealership is not the oe fog. Its after market one's.
The one which comes with fog lamp as accesory only has the oe fog

OE fog cost almost as much as the headlamp.

and alloys too chose it later on , as Any one of the brand will be the OE supplier. EG aura is supplier for tata
Ok noted all above. So alloys I can go later on.

Last edited:
I always do not believe the dealer.

As you are in new delhi , there may be lot of reputed stores.

Largely moving alloys are neo/hrs/aura

You can get any brand alloys at delhi i suppose

Thread Starter #19
I also do not believe dealers. Yes in delhi any brands alloys are available. I have not yet explored it. But today just moving out of office to check the available brands.

350Z

Core Team
Anuprav, Any special reason for changing the color from Chill to White? and what are the updates, Have you got the car delivered?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22
@ vibhor No special reason. Chill I did not like it so changed it to Diamond white.

Tomarrow I am going in for PDI and hopefully will take the delivery also.

Finally getting the FIGO 1.2 Titanium Diamond White with Coral Dash Board delivered tomarrow.

I am getting the car registered myself. Can any one suggest which number should I opt for or which one will be a lucky sort of number. The VIP number series is now available from 1000 series.

Will be posting photos tomarrow if I get the time or on tuesday.

Hey anuprav, congrats.
Wait is over so soon.

If you believe in numerology, you must be knowing your lucky number. Otherwise just take some similar numbers, like 1111, or 2222. Just my opinion. These things are very personal thingy..

We will wait for White+coral dashboard Figo.

Hey thats cool! So you will have to spend extra amount to get those numbers right?? And i guess the price varies depending on the number you want!

Number your personal wish any fancy number will do good , i prefer ordinary numbers though as the police will find it difficult to remember the number even if i skip a signal!![lol]

Thread Starter #25
@ cooldhaya good yes its true that police shud find it difficult to remember.[lol]

Yeah they charge some premium for VIP numbers.

Going for the delivery at 1300 hours.

350Z

Core Team
Hearty Congratulations anuprav! Let we be the first to receive updates on your figo. All the best! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #27
Thanks a lot.

VIN number of my vehicle is MAJIXXM***** can any one decode it. 85605 is the serial number. MA is Asia. Rest unable to decode.

Top Bottom