Ford Figo 1.2 Petrol - Panther Black My First Love

Atleast they accepted to repaint your bumper for free! Many manufacturers would have created a big fuss saying it must have been caused by us outside while driving!

But any idea how that paint chipping and bumper re-painting is going to be done?

Hi,

Will you help me out in this.

Where is the Car accessories shop Glamour in kormangala to get her ICEd.
what is ICEd ?

what is the cost of ICEd and Auto Cop?
I have booked Figo EXI does it come with built in immobiliser.

thank you

sel

Thread Starter #35
6 Months completed,
Total Mileage ~3500Kms

Issues - resloved:
Rattling at front passenger door -Fixed.
Braking was not effective, after brake oil bleeding - Braking is very effective.

New Change:
3M Under-body anti-rust coating done.
After first service slight increase in pickup, mileage figures i'll update soon.

6 Months completed,
Total Mileage ~3500Kms

Issues - resloved:
Rattling at front passenger door -Fixed.
Braking was not effective, after brake oil bleeding - Braking is very effective.

New Change:
3M Under-body anti-rust coating done.
After first service slight increase in pickup, mileage figures i'll update soon.
congrats buddy! good to know you are overall satisfied with your figo..now also willing to replace it with 1.6?? [:D]

Thread Starter #38
Previous Tankful-Tankful mileage was disastrous.

Total mileage covered in City B2B traffic with 100%AC ~359Kms Petrol consumed 35Ltrs that is 10.25kmpl - i'll be Bankrupt shortly[frustration].
Reason for less mileage is my stupid idea of saving fuel - I used to turn ON - turn OFF AC frequently in city B2B traffic, I shared this information with friend he told me its not advised to switch ON & OFF AC very frequently, car will consume more fuel:stupid: I dint know this silly thing.

yup it consume more fuel if you keep turning on and off AC instead if you want to save fuel just fix temp. knob to such level where you don't feel the heat but still comfortable . Because when you set knob extreme left it means you want maximum cold just like setting 16C on Automatic AC

Oh that's a bit less but don't worry too much about city FE , it keeps varying depending on traffic conditions.

That is why i am not checking FE these days![lol]

Thread Starter #41
Highway Mileage details:-

From last week I did couple of highway trips,
First tank full covered 410Kms fuel consumed ~25Ltrs 16.4Kmpl with 20% AC usage, traveling speed 100-130Kmph.
Second tank full 310Kms fuel consumed ~19Ltrs 16.3Kmpl without AC usage. Traveling speed 100-140Kmph.
Highway driving and mileage brings a BIG [:D] on my face.

Thread Starter #43
I plan my highway trips at early mornings or during dusk/night, in afternoon no other go I've to use AC or else I'll be half baked Potato. City driving I use 80-100% AC, to avoid pollution. In highways I prefer fresh air, I feel uncomfortable using AC for long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #44
From past fifteen days engine sound has increased in my car and I got horrible mileage of 11.8-12Kmpl without AC on weekend trip to Virajpet, anybody knows why sudden change in engine sound and drop in mileage. I'll visit A.S.S this weekend.
Roads to Virajpet was horrible I'm able to hear rattling sound on the roof above driver's head and from rear don't know the exact place of rattle.

Sudden inrease in the engine noise is definitely not normal. Its better to get it checked at the Ford A.S.S. BTW when was the last time you got your car serviced. Also since when has this problem started.

Top Bottom