Ford Figo 1.2 Petrol - Panther Black My First Love

350Z

Core Team
Hey congratulations! I like the design of your alloy wheels and they suit very well on the car. Now it looks awesome. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi all,

Decided to go for FIGO 1.2 EXI, i have called both Metro and Lathangi in Bangalore.
Both the dealers have offered almost same discounts and goodies.

I want to know who is best for after sales service and for further dealings. some websites says LATHANGI has better service than Metro.

Guys please reply i am booking in 2 days.

Regards
Srikanth

Can't get any better! The 'Killer' looks of those alloys, makes your car really special. Please do share the details about the brand/cost/dealer of the alloys, you purchased. Very well maintained [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #69
Thank you Avindu,

Brand is HRS
Dealer: Shipped it from SAI MAG WHEELS, Delhi
Cost: Set of 5 Alloys, air valves and chrome nuts(16 nuts) - ~16.5K (including transportation)

@ Srikanth,
sorry for the delayed reply, i guess you would have taken delivery by this time.

I never visited METRO showroom, @ Lathangi I've build a good rapport with couple of service representatives and I'm satisfied with their work culture and service.

Last edited:
Thanks Nofate,

I haven't taken deliver yet.

I have booked 1.2 EXI RED COLOR from Lathangi FORD and expecting in next week. I will update with pictures and my experience after the delivery.

Thanks
Srikanth

Thread Starter #72
@Varun - Sorry I have not updated the thread from very long time, hectic work schedule @ office. I've covered ~12500Kms as of now and completed third service(first paid service) in September 2012. No issues with car still she is running like first day out of showroom [;)]

Top Bottom