Ford Fiesta Globally Reaches End Of Life

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The much-famed Ford Fiesta moniker is all set to be discontinued from the international markets by mid-2023 after a stint of 46 years and 4.8 million sales worldwide.

Ford introduced Fiesta as a sedan to India in 2005 which was later christened as Fiesta Classic after the debut of sixth-gen in 2012. Both were discontinued in 2015 due to low sales before Ford left the Indian market in 2021.

The car has earned several awards in global markets like U.K where it has been a top-seller. However, it’s indirect successor “Puma” is likely to achieve same spot considering Petrol & Diesel car ban in U.K in 2030.

Ford’s decision to discontinue the Fiesta comes in the light of “accelerating efforts to go all in on electrification”. An official announcement with complete details is expected to happen soon. (News Source: Link)

Ford Fiesta: First Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-I.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Second Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-II.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Third Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-3.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Fourth Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-4.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Fifth Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-5.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Fifth Generation (India)

Ford-Fiesta-Classic.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Sixth Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-6.jpg

Ford Fiesta: Seventh Generation

Ford-Fiesta-Mark-VII.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Mine was the last batch manufactured in India, though at that point of time the production was stopped and was discontinued.Still I went ahead and purchased it,and I have no regrets this till date,A S S from Metro Ford has been extremely satisfying.

Top Bottom