Ford Fiesta 2014 Review & Pictures: Fascinating Fiesta

Had gone on a trip to Balhonnur ,Horanadu & Sringeri from Bangalore last week. Total distance covered was 700 and odd kms.The average fuel consumption was 22.2 kmpl.From Bangalore went via Hassan sakaleshpur Horanadu and then to Balehonnur.Stayed at balehonnur one night ,next day went to Sringeri got back to balehonnur and then took the return journey via chickmagalur Hassan route to Bangalore.The road via chickmagalur Hassan Bangalore is Good.Loved to drive my Whitee on the twisty roads ,enjoyed every moment of the drive,truly a driver's car.

Had gone on a trip to Balhonnur ,Horanadu & Sringeri from Bangalore last week. Total distance covered was 700 and odd kms.The average fuel consumption was 22.2 kmpl.From Bangalore went via Hassan sakaleshpur Horanadu and then to Balehonnur.Stayed at balehonnur one night ,next day went to Sringeri got back to balehonnur and then took the return journey via chickmagalur Hassan route to Bangalore.The road via chickmagalur Hassan Bangalore is Good.Loved to drive my Whitee on the twisty roads ,enjoyed every moment of the drive,truly a driver's car.
Yeah man,
I too was a prospective customer for this machine but the showrroms here had just 2 of these left and one was already sold while we were at showroom and other one was test drive car so ot was abused, so we couldnt buy one, settled with Vento TDI as of now[;)]

Sir after my booking I waited for two months,but the available colour was white,so settled for it.There has been no production of the model since October 2014,may be that my car was from the last batch.If I had waited more I would have not got this car also in that sense I am lucky,never thought about the other practical aspects like resale value,failed model etc,etc.if u love the car buy it,and it is rare on Indian roads,many mistake it with aspire or Figo .Odometer reading now is 7700kms[clap]

Sir after my booking I waited for two months,but the available colour was white,so settled for it.There has been no production of the model since October 2014,may be that my car was from the last batch.If I had waited more I would have not got this car also in that sense I am lucky,never thought about the other practical aspects like resale value,failed model etc,etc.if u love the car buy it,and it is rare on Indian roads,many mistake it with aspire or Figo .Odometer reading now is 7700kms[clap]
Yep we didnt even get a choice man, the test drive car on showroom was absolutely abused, it was abused so bad that it almost felt like a second hand car, hence kept away from it
Anyway great to see people enjoying their drives in Fiesta[clap]

My Ford Fiesta whitee is due for second free service at 10000 kms.Any advice regarding the points to be noted during the service,kindly advise?

I was and am lucky to Know about a Fiesta in Kairali Ford, Kochi. After discussions, visit and test drive took delivery of this beautiful beast on April 15th, 2016. Sold my Classic Fiesta in February. Brown Beauty is serving us well with 5500 on ODO right now. Lucky to Own one of the last B299 Fiesta's in India.

The ownership review is pending coz of lack of good photos. Once i get it done will be posting the review and the buying process in detail.

IMG_20160706_165735_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160706_165959_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Very glad to know sir, you are certainly one of the rare owner of a rare colourd car which awesome to look at and more so to drive ,enjoy the car sir ,do post updates

Sir as mentioned in the previous posts I am enjoying my whitee every km now nearing 10k km,h have to get the 10k service done by next weekend.bye the way sir service support from Metro Ford has been excellent.Enjoy the car sir,thanks for the response.

Had given my Whitee for the second service early morning today just received a message from ford service that the total bill came to 2097 Rupees ,going now to Metro Ford to collect my car, details of the bill I will update later

Well the service experience was good,the people concerned were polite,I have not put the seat cover, resulting in the seats got soiled,there were oily marks left on both the front seats.Wheel balancing and alignment was not charged,the SA informed me that it will be charged from the next service .Next 20000km serving bill would come around 5000rupees,which would include labour charge.The car has become quieter engine noise reduced and at the same time the engine has become responsive.Yet give feed back to ford, though they called two times ,could answer them because of office timings.My consistent problem is that I am unable to upload the photos which I am unable to resolve!!!

Well the service experience was good,the people concerned were polite,I have not put the seat cover, resulting in the seats got soiled,there were oily marks left on both the front seats.Wheel balancing and alignment was not charged,the SA informed me that it will be charged from the next service .Next 20000km serving bill would come around 5000rupees,which would include labour charge.The car has become quieter engine noise reduced and at the same time the engine has become responsive.Yet give feed back to ford, though they called two times ,could answer them because of office timings.My consistent problem is that I am unable to upload the photos which I am unable to resolve!!!
Its ok happy to see the legend that inspired India into the passion of driving still holds more than one trick in its hand, its got even more in the form of value, refinement and excellent comfort[:D]

Top Bottom