Ford Fiesta 2014 Ownership Review: Baby Aston Comes Home

He is getting Rs. 45,000 discount on 2014 price. [clap]
Congratulations to him from my side. I think the 2014 plus a 45000 cash discount is good enough. I still think that you should've bargained a bit harder, anyways do keep in mind to check these things-
The cars battery, if dead ask it to be replaced
Overall condition, look for any nick, dents or any scratches
See if the car is parked in a ditch, by that i mean the rear wheel are on normal level and the front wheels are on a slope or vice versa. This can damage the suspension as the car has been there for a long time.
Check for all the fluids and their levels. Even if they are full insist on fresh fluid being put and check on delivery too.
Good luck. ( BTW, my 200th post comes up now)

Last edited:
Hey guys,I'm getting Rs.50,000 discount on 2014 Fiesta Titanium.He is offering me Fiesta Titanium in white and smoke grey at 2014 prices.2014 price was 11.52L and after discounts,it costs me 11L,where as 2015 one will cost me 12.44L with 1-1.5 months waiting period.

Last edited:
Hey guys,I'm getting Rs.50,000 discount on 2014 Fiesta Titanium.He is offering me Fiesta Titanium in white and smoke grey at 2014 prices.2014 price was 11.52L and after discounts,it costs me 11L,where as 2015 one will cost me 12.44L with 1-1.5 months waiting period.
Buddy, If the car is in good shape and has no dents or problems and if you dont mind resale then sign the cheque up. Dont expect rear seat comfort and punchy performance like Vento but this one also wont let you down. Its such a great handler and suggest you to take a look.

i have opened a case with Ford and have received my SR number. Received a email from MD at Ford India. I received a call from Mr. Shanmug who heads Ford Work & Services division West region for Ford India. Last evening the Talera Auto guys picked up my car for inspection.

There is a GCR (Global complaint request) raised against my cars issue.
I am awaiting for an update from Ford this evening.

If its a manufacturing issue then you all should hear a call from Ford India

Will keep sharing updates with you all
Yogesh any updates? is it a manufacturing issue did they sort it out? pls update.

Thread Starter #340
Yogesh any updates? is it a manufacturing issue did they sort it out? pls update.
I went to get my car checked this weekend, my car used to skid whenever brakes were applied harshly , got the brake pads and sensor cleaned everything works fine now. SA said that the gadik gadik noise can be heard whenever abs kicks in and there is nothing to worry about that.[:)]

Hello Bump_that,
Let me be the 1st one here to congratulate you on the latest addition to your stable ☺. Please post some more comparison based details b/w the Elite and Fiesta like Engine performance, ride, comfort. But I gotta say, the i20 is a looker when solitary but next to your Baby Aston, it has started to dissappear in the background . Drive safe and have fun.

Congrats man. The Elite is looking stunning but I must say, doesn't look that good compared to the Fiesta standing next to it. Lucky to own both these beauties I say! Congrats once more.[clap]

Hello VISHNUCARCRAZY,
I'm aware that both belong to different segments, also consider that both have 90 bhp Mills so I wanted to get a compare b/w each other. And Hyundai has class leading Refinement so I wanted to get a word about that too ��
Still can't be compared. The Elite is a 1.2 Petrol whilst the Baby Aston is a 1.5 Diesel. Refinement wise both are good but again one is petrol so it is more refined.

Top Bottom