Ford Fiesta 2014 Ownership Review: Baby Aston Comes Home

i have opened a case with Ford and have received my SR number. Received a email from MD at Ford India. I received a call from Mr. Shanmug who heads Ford Work & Services division West region for Ford India. Last evening the Talera Auto guys picked up my car for inspection.

There is a GCR (Global complaint request) raised against my cars issue.
I am awaiting for an update from Ford this evening.

If its a manufacturing issue then you all should hear a call from Ford India

Will keep sharing updates with you all

I have never experienced the above mentioned sounds while braking. But then I haven't done any panic braking uptill now. Hopefully it isn't something major. By the way did anyone went for an oil change during the first free service?

I am planning for an oil change at 5000kms and switch to shell synthetic. But yet to finalize my move with some more consulting to be done.

Thread Starter #324
Sorry for being a bit lame but which pics are you referring to? BTW, how's Baby Aston? Hope going good. Do post some pictures and an update.
photos uploaded by crazyaston89 [;)] , Yup will update with more pics soon . Was thinking to get brembo caliper covers in red/yellow but found that they might give trouble when they heat up so drop the idea of that mod [:)].

I am getting an average mileage of 17.5km/l. I guess I have to wait till the 10k service to see it soar up to the twenties huh? Being an owner of a swift ldi before I have to say the braking in the fiesta is excellent.
Great pics buddy. Have you opened up any thread. If so please do share the link with us. Regarding your mileage let it run till 5000 kms then surely mileage figures are expected to improve.

Great pics buddy. A little more up and it would have been much more great. Anyways great click.

A distant relative of mine is looking out for 2014 manufactured ford fiesta. A couple of dealers in the area have got one in diamond white colour.
I want to ask whether he'll be getting it at 2014 price or 2015 price?

A distant relative of mine is looking out for 2014 manufactured ford fiesta. A couple of dealers in the area have got one in diamond white colour.
I want to ask whether he'll be getting it at 2014 price or 2015 price?
If its a 2014 manufactured car then you can definitely bargain for a discount. Is it a used one or its lying at the dealer's stockyard? Do confirm and tell. There are some more steps to take if the car is at a dealer's stockyard lying unused. EDIT- Do reply i'm waiting right now for your question.

Last edited:

Top Bottom