Ford Fiesta 1.4 ZXI - The Beauty and the Beast !!

Re: The Beauty and The Beast !!

Ha ha ha. You are way too close Vipul.

Well, I would definitely share my experience with you guys but probably some other time.

As far as GF point and reliability is concerned, you are again bang on target.
This is the right time and right place to show us a small piece of iceberg,maybe this will help me in future after I join the army of you married people!!
Damn,every guy knows about this reliability issue with GFs and same is wit girls they know about the same issue with their BFs and if anyone does not know it then he/she is either extremely lucky or extremely foolish..

Iron, Platinum or Titanium doesnt matter mate-> Some arguments cannot be won whether by logic or whatever. I can say for sure u arent married and hence sitting on the other side of the fence and having a hearty laugh at us.

Some day we will welcome u on our side - only one piece of advice enjoy it while it lasts mate - after the jump u dont stand a chance!!
Haha,my GF one day asked me when I am marrying her and I got a semi-heart attack same time,then I told her to wait till I turn 21..else I'll be in jail.
Now thinking of another excuse...I'll do arrange marriage where my father will say me to do.But be assured at least for next 7-8 years I won't jump in danger zone.

Thank goodness Xaero, the Sheena in ur story didnt buy a JCB - i wonder what kind of roadtests u would have been subjected to then!! for all that matters u might only need a nano but u will end up buying a JCB!!
Well,what is JCB?I used to think its BACKHOE LOADER...JCB stands for Joseph Cyril Bemford,the person who laid the foundations of world's largest earth moving equipment company called JCB.Wow,I have quite good automotive GK too!!!
Just think if Xaero's neighbor Sheena would have bought a Merc or a Bimmer then our Xaero would have financed an Accord and paid installments higher than his salary per month!!

Just now remembered an incident that occured with me:-
When I bought my Laura TSI,I went to my GF and shown the car to her and she irrespective of my happiness said:-
It looks like an old design.
Its interior is also looking cheap!!
Its seats are not good.
This car does not look like it costs 15+ lacs.
Actually there is a Civic with her neighbor and she has lost her heart on the Civic(even I too had lost mine)so she simply wanted to say that I must have bought Civic,while I decided Laura after a long argument with everyone for which car.Damn,its a fact that Laura doesn't look as funky as Civic inside,but it has a richer fee,but girls want just good looks none else....SAME AS THE STORY OF XAERO.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17

Nice story XaerO enjoyed every part of it! Anyway congrats for the purchase of Fiesta and your's is the first Fiesta in TAI[clap]

But don't you think that something is missing in this thread? Gosh The pics!
Thanks mate. Yeah the pics will follow soon, I have lost the pics I had as recently my HDD went for a toss. [frustration]
I am glad to know that mine was the first Fiesta in TAI !! Is it true guys ?[evil]

@XaerO:
Well,even I am also eager to see the Fiesta 1.4,also do post some pics of the engine bay too.
Also can you please post the specs too??

Till then,how about the selection process(as you mentioned many other cars):please: in the same spicy form as in some first posts,let us enjoy the ordeal faced by you till then!!:biggrin:

Wow, another great story! Excited to look at the beauty now [:)]

I love the narration XaerO! Keep it coming please, and some drooling pics too!

350Z

Core Team

I am glad to know that mine was the first Fiesta in TAI !! Is it true guys ?
There are a few more owners out of which other three have already posted their ownership reviews:

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-arrived-fiesta-1-6-zxi.html?highlight=fiesta

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uratorq-limited-edition.html?highlight=fiesta

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...1-year-ownership-review.html?highlight=fiesta

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ford Fiesta is a nice car

congo

I've driven the ZETEC 2 door model in here

they are good goes upto 6500 Rev range easy

Top Bottom