Ford Ecosport Diesel Review & Pictures: Diesel Demon

Re: Ford Ecosport Diesel Test Drive Review

Just saw this post, I will share the same tomorrow. Also I inquired about white streak bulbs, the Lathangi Accessories SA is least helpful, as he said there are no accessories available for top end model. And cant't take any commitment on the accessories availability. Even the white streak bulbs are not available.

But found Philips XTreme Vision H4 bulbs for 1200 Rs for head lamps online, yet to decide about them.
Even on metroford they have no idea about this lights
When i check further on this, found the streek bulbs are the aame thing they even offered for figo
Streek bulb emits white light and the coverage and performance is worst than the default one

Even i purchased the Phillips x treme vision from j c road seems it serves better i am yet to get my es so once tested ill let u know

Attachments

Even on metroford they have no idea about this lights
When i check further on this, found the streek bulbs are the aame thing they even offered for figo
Streek bulb emits white light and the coverage and performance is worst than the default one

Even i purchased the Phillips x treme vision from j c road seems it serves better i am yet to get my es so once tested ill let u know
I had this doubt about the streak bulbs :)

The Philips Xtreme vision bulbs are 3000K so more yellow light.

My only concern as I mentioned before about the default bulbs are when the road becomes wet/dark, the visibility becomes very less. Throw of the default headlights is acceptable, even on highway or city roads.

I am waiting for the rain to share the pics of the headlight performance in the night.

I had this doubt about the streak bulbs :)

The Philips Xtreme vision bulbs are 3000K so more yellow light.

My only concern as I mentioned before about the default bulbs are when the road becomes wet/dark, the visibility becomes very less. Throw of the default headlights is acceptable, even on highway or city roads.

I am waiting for the rain to share the pics of the headlight performance in the night.
those who got and checked the headlight of ecosport in many forums complaints about the brightness, and not about the focus

Vibhor,

you have said the headlight is useless needs an upgrade, could you please elaborate is the bulb upgrade is enough or focus (how the reflectors of headlamp unit) itself is bad[confused] and need to ponk a HID kit or projector

Sharing few snaps of the throw of Ecosport headlights.
1. Low beam but adjusted to highest setting.
2. Low beam but adjusted to lowest setting.
3. High beam
4. My regular setting for city.

Attachments

Sharing few snaps of the throw of Ecosport headlights.
1. Low beam but adjusted to highest setting.
2. Low beam but adjusted to lowest setting.
3. High beam
4. My regular setting for city.
I think low beam adjusted to lowest setting is OK. It looks ok from the pic but not sure in reality how it looks :)

So did you upgrade the bulbs?

I think low beam adjusted to lowest setting is OK. It looks ok from the pic but not sure in reality how it looks :)

So did you upgrade the bulbs?
These are stock bulbs. And these are perfectly OK for the road condition which I have shown. But once it rains, the road becomes wet, and at any setting the visibility is bad. The Fog lamps also doesn't help much.

Forgot one shot with fog lamps, what I noticed is with fog lamps we will have wider light just infront of the car. And will be very helpful while taking steep turns or tight corners.

These are stock bulbs. And these are perfectly OK for the road condition which I have shown. But once it rains, the road becomes wet, and at any setting the visibility is bad. The Fog lamps also doesn't help much.

Forgot one shot with fog lamps, what I noticed is with fog lamps we will have wider light just infront of the car. And will be very helpful while taking steep turns or tight corners.
So do you plan upgrade to bulbs to Philips xtreme vision? Also post a pic if possible when it rains.

So do you plan upgrade to bulbs to Philips xtreme vision? Also post a pic if possible when it rains.
Sure I will post, looks like rain gods are on break, initially I planned to post the rain pics only, but waited for long.

Before upgrading, I would like to see snaps from other TAI members who might have already upgraded the bulbs.

Sure I will post, looks like rain gods are on break, initially I planned to post the rain pics only, but waited for long.

Before upgrading, I would like to see snaps from other TAI members who might have already upgraded the bulbs.
i have the bulb but not yet got the car or vin number
its like having the keys in hand along with the lock but home is yet to built

It’s clear that the ride is tuned for better handling rather than providing comfort. I found it stiffer than the one on Ecoboost. My rear passengers weren’t very pleased either.

My experience with Ecoboost is more on ghats than on the straight stretches. However, from whatever I have driven, Ecoboost is surely much peppier and fun to drive than TDCi.

Just a bit of vibration during idle is a letdown but otherwise overall NVH levels are quite impressive for a diesel car, as also stated in the review abo
Thanks.

That’s the last thing I’d want to happen. Yet I recall an incident while driving through a curve at approx 20 Kmph on 3rd gear when engine struggled for power but it didn’t stall.

Ford is offering white streak bulbs as a part of accessories which wouldn’t affect warranty. Please feel free to create a new thread in this section for more discussion on this topic.

It’ll be great if you could share a couple of shots comparing high and low beam throw at night for all members in the main thread. I couldn't capture those. Thanks!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Any info about what kind of bulb or projector can be used and also if there is any specific model number for these bulbs. I wish to immediately change the light bulbs on delivery of my ES. I wish to change bulbs of Headlight , parking , food and also some ambient lights for interiors along with illuminated scuff plates.

Got the VIN number they said DB14156
its for my ES Titanium Diesel Opt model in chill metallic color

D stands for 2013
B stands for May
[cry]
this is as per vin chart

have asked dealer GM on the same he said engine and chassis are made during may but car might be manufactured later, and assured that they done PDI and said car is in good condition, asked me to check with my sales advisor to check the car, and dealer GM guaranteed for good condition of the car and said they will take care if any issues found and sounds trustworthy

have called ford md helpdesk to cross check the same
they agree with the car manufactured on may but based on the glow plug recall issue caused the delay
moreover i stressed them to check for any issue/ history of car by providing the VIN number, they promised a call back on tomorrow

what are all the drawbacks here ?
shall i trust them or ?
shall i take it or ask for another car and wait again [frustration]

Don t congratulate me right now because i am in bad confusion which is worst than waiting for another month

Seniors mods and all Please help me As Soon As Possible

MSN 1,

Don't think you should trust them. Many are getting July model then why yours is a May model [confused]. My view is think twice before taking delivery of the car.It is always better to wait then taking a thing in doubt, just my view buddy let's wait fr some more view of our senior members.

We have wonderfull experience with Riddhi Ford. There are good sales staff & they all are fully supportive candidates.

Got the VIN number they said DB14156
its for my ES Titanium Diesel Opt model in chill metallic color

D stands for 2013
B stands for May
[cry]
this is as per vin chart

have asked dealer GM on the same he said engine and chassis are made during may but car might be manufactured later, and assured that they done PDI and said car is in good condition, asked me to check with my sales advisor to check the car, and dealer GM guaranteed for good condition of the car and said they will take care if any issues found and sounds trustworthy

have called ford md helpdesk to cross check the same
they agree with the car manufactured on may but based on the glow plug recall issue caused the delay
moreover i stressed them to check for any issue/ history of car by providing the VIN number, they promised a call back on tomorrow

what are all the drawbacks here ?
shall i trust them or ?
shall i take it or ask for another car and wait again [frustration]

Don t congratulate me right now because i am in bad confusion which is worst than waiting for another month

Seniors mods and all Please help me As Soon As Possible
I think you should not take delivery and wait until the next car arrives.This is good for your peace of mind. Whatever they convince you ,new car is always a new car.Insist the dealer for priority next time.

I think you should not take delivery and wait until the next car arrives.This is good for your peace of mind. Whatever they convince you ,new car is always a new car.Insist the dealer for priority next time.
If kms reading is less than three digit
And if it was billed from ford factory during aug end then no problem in taking the car as i got the same surety from ford

Top Bottom