Ford Drops ‘Fiesta’ Tag from Classic. Titanium Model Launched at 6.86 Lakhs

350Z

Core Team
Re: Ford Drops ‘Fiesta’ Tag from Classic. Titanium Model Launched at 6.86 Lakhs

what about the leather seats?
The leather seats were gone long back when Ford introduced “Fiesta Classic” in April 2011.

Drive Safe,
350Z

cost cutting pictures of fiesta
If they continue doing such crap things, very soon we will be having tyres, engines, gearbox etc. optional [lol]. And maybe the brand Fiesta will degrade as it will be compared with hatches or entry sedans like verito which will be bad for overall branding of name Fiesta.

Even if Fiesta word is removed, ask any layman on road, & he will call Classic as Fiesta only.[glasses]

This was the same treatment meted out to the Ikon, which came out with as the Ikon Flair.

This move will erode the value of the Fiesta in the used car segment. Any classic owners requesting to post some interior pics.

If they continue doing such crap things, very soon we will be having tyres, engines, gearbox etc. optional [lol]. And maybe the brand Fiesta will degrade as it will be compared with hatches or entry sedans like verito which will be bad for overall branding of name Fiesta.

Even if Fiesta word is removed, ask any layman on road, & he will call Classic as Fiesta only.[glasses]
i hate this cost cutting work being a owner of fiesta.
nowdays the no of fiesta sales decreased and also classic not selling due to this issue.

Thanks for the images. Do you have a few more interior shots? It’s looking basic in comparison to SXi and Titanium badge is out of place.

Drive Safe,
350Z
no sir i took the photos in the showroom i took that four only.
and a another news one of my neighbour has bought a ford classic titaniam i will post pictures of that one.

Top Bottom