Ford December Dhamaal is 'Midnight Surprise'. Now Back!

350Z

Core Team
Re: Ford December Dhamaal - Showrooms Open Till Midnight

In a move to boost sagging sales, Ford India has advanced its yearly promotional event-Midnight Sale-from December to May.
Looking at this Ford should now think about keeping their all showrooms open until midnight throughout the year. :biggrin: Anyways midnight sale gimmick has worked well for Ford. I find only this as the best occasion to buy a Ford if one wants to make most out of the deal.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Re: Ford December Dhamaal Extended To May – Showrooms Open Until Midnight

Sales manager from where I bought the car informs that following items are to be won:

> Panasonic DVD Player

> Panasonic digital Camcorder

> Panasonic 32” LED Television

> Samsung Galaxy Y touch phone

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Ford India plans midnight sale this sunday

In a move to boost sagging sales, Ford India has advanced its yearly promotional event-Midnight Sale-from December to May. This Sunday, all its showrooms across 123 cities will remain open till midnight, luring potential buyers with goodies such as LED TVs, DVDs, special interest rates and an assured gift on the purchase of every car.
buddy is midnight sale on only on sunday?

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Normally Ford increases the duration if expected target is not achieved. This was the case in December. I received the following estimate from dealer about discounts:

> Ford Figo: Benefits Upto Rs.24,500 (Starts @ Rs.3.81 Lakhs)

> Ford Classic: Benefits Upto Rs.54,500 (Starts @ Rs.5.54 Lakhs)

> Ford Fiesta: 10.99% Interest Rate (Starts @ Rs.7.35 Lakhs)

> Ford Endeavour: 10.99% Interest Rate (Starts @ Rs.17.84 Lakhs)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Normally Ford increases the duration if expected target is not achieved. This was the case in December. I received the following estimate from dealer about discounts:

> Ford Figo: Benefits Upto Rs.24,500 (Starts @ Rs.3.81 Lakhs)

> Ford Classic: Benefits Upto Rs.54,500 (Starts @ Rs.5.54 Lakhs)

> Ford Fiesta: 10.99% Interest Rate (Starts @ Rs.7.35 Lakhs)

> Ford Endeavour: 10.99% Interest Rate (Starts @ Rs.17.84 Lakhs)

Drive Safe,
350Z
My bank is already offering 10.9% interest rate to me (normal rates 11.25%), what's special in this ? [confused]

I was stunned when i read this: Ford India recorded its highest-ever single day of bookings during the popular ‘Midnight Sale’ campaign on Sunday, with more than 4,000 sales made at showrooms across the country.

350Z

Core Team

Ford December Dhamaal is back with a new name – Midnight Surprise. On December 5, Ford dealerships will remain open from 8 AM till midnight.

Pic-3.jpg

On December 5, Ford dealerships across the country will be operational from 8 a.m. through midnight with exciting offers and assured gifts on every booking. All customers who book a Ford Figo, Classic, Fiesta or Endeavour on December 5 will also be eligible for assured gifts such as LED TVs, washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens and more. On booking any of these Ford cars, customers choose a coupon, text the unique code and receive information on surprise gifts won instantly.

Keeping pace with changing times and extremely demanding work schedules, the initiative is conceptualized to enable auto enthusiasts and Ford loyalists to visit the showrooms at their convenience and avail the unique offers on display. All Ford dealerships in India will adorn the Midnight Surprise look and will ‘Go Further’ to enable customers to experience this engaging and unmatched platform. Visitors can test drive and book their favorite Ford car, benefiting from an attractive array of offers and deals, totaling 3.5 crore on a single day.

“At Ford we go the extra mile to delight the customer as is evident with our exciting product portfolio. Great Products have to be complemented with innovative customer engagement experiences. The Midnight Surprise campaign is our way of reinventing the car purchasing experience,” said Vinay Piparsania, executive director, Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford India.

“We have been encouraged by the enthusiastic response received year after year to this unique campaign. This December we have enhanced the campaign to ensure more benefits and enable more customers across the country to experience our range of quality, safe and technologically advanced products,” added Piparsania. The ‘Midnight Surprise’ will be the best day to buy a Ford Figo, Classic, Fiesta and Endeavour with surprising and exciting assured gifts and an unmatched retail experience.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom