Force Traveller Modifications and Body Building

hello, i am looking for force traveller spareparts. does someone knows were to buy them secondhand used?

i need 2 sets of complete front end: hood, bumper, grille, fenders, headlights, etc.

i need it from the new style nose.

can someone help me. i will take care of shipping.

can be new part aswell

thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Stenautomotive. I am sure you will find like minded people here and they will assist you in your search.

Have a pleasant stay and spare some time and read board rules for better understanding of TAI.

hello, i am looking for force traveller spareparts. does someone knows were to buy them secondhand used?

i need 2 sets of complete front end: hood, bumper, grille, fenders, headlights, etc.

i need it from the new style nose.

can someone help me. i will take care of shipping.

can be new part aswell

thanks!!
Force have spares outlet. i hope you could get them easily from them

ilango[speed thirst];117027 said:
Force have spares outlet. i hope you could get them easily from them
hello , thanks for your reply.

about more then 6 month's ago i had contact with forcemotors directly. i recieved parts numbers, parts drawings , some prieces aswell.

but there was no willing from them to help me with shipping the parts. actually they did not have to ship anything. i have a shipper who takes care of this.

but second hand parts are good aswell. so i am looking for someone who can take the parts i need. my shipper can take them from him and sent to me.

offcourse i will pay for all of this.

does someone know a store, company or junkyard who sell the force traveller
parts?

thanks for your help in advance!!!

here in europe we have the mercedes TN1. i have 3 of them and want to convert them to the new look woth the force traveller luxury parts.

who can help me!! ::)

Hi guys (and dolls) i have landed here in your fine Forum in my worldwide search for body parts for my 2 Mercedes buses that i am restoring.
They are VERY rusty as i live i Scandinavia, and our cars rust away fast !!
And as these are old, the market for bodyparts for rust repair are very limited.

However i have found that the FORCE Travellers are using the same body , AHA !

Wich brings me to the big Question Do anybody here know of anybody who are making aftermarket body parts for these cars ?? You must get a dent or two, once in a while... so where do you get new parts ?? doors , fenders, etc..

can anybody help ?? a link ??

Keep on trucking !!!

tommy

Top Bottom