Foodies Zone – Best Restaurants / Eat outs Places in Your City.

Re: Foodies Zone – Best Restaurants / Eat outs Places in Your City.

rajvel you're the man
thanks for the pics am definitely eating all three meals here while visiting chennai
sure taste all the food in that menu also
BTW when is your chennai visit.
you should PM me at that time.[:D]

Wow,this is the nirvana for foodies like me..

Here is a list of mine:-

Rao Dhaba at Dharuhera on NH-8:It has fantastic Shahi paneer,stuff paneer and chilli paneer.

Punjabi dhaba at bajpur on the way to Nainital:Either veg or non veg,it is famous for providing the best of both.

Though there are many more but these two are my hot favorites.

And yes,I am a pure-veg type guy..no I can't comment on non-veg.

350Z

Core Team

Foodies – Let us limit this topic to suggest favorite restaurants only of our own cities. Here is a link to separate thread for best restaurants on Indian Highways.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Dominos Pizza online offer : 1 pizza is free with another.

use Discount coupon as FRIFRK

This is only for Friday and that too online order. Just now I ordered 2 large Pizza @ price of one.

Mods: I am not intended to promote Dominos by any mean
I had a Discount coupon but it got expired on last week and when i ordered they reduced only 100rs but the coupon was worth more than that. Damn i didn't noticed.
http://pizzaonline.dominos.co.in/index.php?src=freaky-friday-bogo&gclid=CM7cxfLctLICFYt66wodCyQAIA

Last edited:

I had a Discount coupon but it got expired on last week and when i ordered they reduced only 100rs but the coupon was worth more than that. Damn i didn't noticed.
The regular code you can use except wed and Friday is NET07.It also offers 20% discount always from past 6-7 months. My wife is very fond of Pizza so I am always use some coupons and feel happy to share with my Petrol Head family.

Once we are going for a trip outside bangalore.
There is a restaurant named Kamath, I tried Idli Sambhar there & I liked it very much .
Idlis were packed in green leaf and really very after returning from we order another idli sambhar's plate for everyone.

Also in Bangalore there is a mall I don't remember the name , there is Village in it instead of Food Court. All types of food is available in that village & that was so delicious.

When alone or with my friends, it has to be on FC Road, JM rd/Deccan.
Or at Chandani Chowk, Bavdhan - Up & Above, Ambrossia (quality here has deteriorated though).
With family, Green Park Hotel, Baner; Mariott at SB Marg; Hyatt at Vimannagar & Westin at KP. Since I have membership to these hotels, I get good discounts.[:D]
Fridays are members' special where there is offer like Buy one, get one free...but as I don't have any GF, this offer gets wasted.[frustration]

When alone or with my friends, it has to be on FC Road, JM rd/Deccan.
Or at Chandani Chowk, Bavdhan - Up & Above, Ambrossia (quality here has deteriorated though).
With family, Green Park Hotel, Baner; Mariott at SB Marg; Hyatt at Vimannagar & Westin at KP. Since I have membership to these hotels, I get good discounts.[:D]
Fridays are members' special where there is offer like Buy one, get one free...but as I don't have any GF, this offer gets wasted.[frustration]
Arey but is speciality about this joints you visit I mean which dish is the best which you have tried and would recommend.

Oh !! some real mouthwatering thread guys !! here it is in Hyderabad

Good hotel with good restaurant&with delicious food well in budget - green park
costly stuff but good taste : Restaurant in ITC grand kakateeya, now get on to the real stuff of special Hyderabad

Madina hotel - very old , old city biryani flavour
Paradise - Famous for dum hyderabad biryani
Chatneys - A good and delicious south indian food
Hyderabad house - quick biryani but has hyderabadi touch

apart from the above you find lot of other things but which are merely copied from here and there in the country like Bawarchi joints everywhere in the city and you can also find some good costly places like Ohris, Ourplace in Banjarahills area

But you want just raw traditional of Hyderabad then the above things which I wrote first

Food Photography-post pictures of what you eat

Serving you all TAIans something simple but delicious and healthy

green and healthy
cq f 3.jpg

have some rice and vegetables
rice.jpg

some sweets and fruits
c f.jpg

MODs if there is any similar thread existing please merge it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom