Fog Lamps for Alto

Aaaargh ! This is really irritating and frustrating guys. Someone please help. I don't have a single clue what is wrong and not able to figure it out either. [cry]

Facing a new problem now. The RHS fog lamp is not working. Only the left side fog lamp is working. What might be the cause? Perhaps a blown bulb or something else? It's just been two weeks since i installed my fog lights.

The reasons could be many. A fused bulb, faulty wiring/connection. Just get it checked from a trusted electrician, thats it. Moreover, make sure no water is entering the assembly.

Please dont go for these ! They wont last even for couple of months. Instead get the OEM package which I fitted for my friends alto.

It costs u 3.5 k. The package includes wiring harness, a set of fog lamps, a swtich which would fit on to the altos center console below the air vents, fuse box and some ties, screws etc. These lamps turn on like the oem ones after turning on the park lamps & ignition.

The illumination is very good.

Part number - 990J0M79G11 - 010

Please dont go for these ! They wont last even for couple of months. Instead get the OEM package which I fitted for my friends alto.

It costs u 3.5 k. The package includes wiring harness, a set of fog lamps, a swtich which would fit on to the altos center console below the air vents, fuse box and some ties, screws etc. These lamps turn on like the oem ones after turning on the park lamps & ignition.

The illumination is very good.

Part number - 990J0M79G11 - 010
This is what I am looking for as My local fog lamps stopped functioning now. Reflector is dull and leftside is flicking and not working most of the time. I need a replacement[frustration]

Can any one put some pics of how it is fixed at rear side? from back bumper view?[thinking]
Hai aneesh plz help me to find out a good fog lamp for my alto, I checked 'Ocean' and 'annexe' brand, do you know which one is good? plz reply

Top Bottom