Flip Key Custom Modification Job

@P3T3R
If you can get RD company remote system installed in your car then you can have latest design flip keys.

We have a special machine which can copy these remotes to our circuit and can be used in making latest flip keys
I have used RD product since ages, they are of good quality and last long. They operate thru a car accessory shop known as "Car Age" in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. Their shop is also one of the most well stocked accessory shop in North India. Never, knew they convert to flip keys too.

I have a spare flip key remote lock up for sale.
- Can be used on all cars without Immobilizer
- Remote lock, unlock & trunk release
- Pack includes 2 flip keys with VW key blank (other vehicle key blank can be purchased from eBay / existing key can be cut and fixed in this fob)
- Used a similar one in Honda City ZX vtec and currently using the same one in my Suzuki Baleno (check my ownership threads for snaps)
- PM me for price

2.jpg

4.jpg

PS: I'm not using market place currently, to give preference to forum members first. If there are no takers, I'll post in market place.

I have a spare flip key remote lock up for sale.
- Can be used on all cars without Immobilizer
Used it for my friend's Chevrolet Spark. Since the key blank is of VW type, I got a duplicate key cut and managed to fix it on the flip key fob with simple DIY.

Key head removed by heating
3.jpg

Length & Width difference
4.jpg

Length corrected
5.jpg

Tool used
6.jpg

Locking slot made
7.jpg

Removed the fob, there is a slot for immobilizer chip as well (which I wasn't aware earlier)
8.jpg

And the final outcome[glasses]
9.jpg

I am a regular follower of this thread although its my first post.

I have Maruti Swift Dzire 2013 model. It comes with 2 button inbuilt remote key. Can you also convert that Flip Key?

Do you also provide discount to Automotive India readers?
[roll]

Thank you for your post. Yes Its possible to convert Maruti Suzuki Swift or many other cars key to Flip Key. For more detail check this link: Maruti Swift Flip Key

Yes, We get lot of queries from theautomotiveindia.com members for their Flip Keys and we are extremely thankful to them. We do offer discount to their members. You can use coupon code: TAI300 to get discount on your purchase. [;)][;)]

Automotive-India.jpg

Top Bottom