Fixing Aftermarket Tachometer on Ritz LXi

Can you confirm that if you open the rear dickey or engine bonnet when key-less entry is armed any warning alarm raised by the key less module as of now and also door ajar warning light in meter module.
If the Engine Bonnet is open the Remote can't able to arm the system - checked earlier, So is the Door - didn't check the Hatch though.

If I arm the system with all door locked how can I open the rear dicky or engine bonnet ? please let me know

one above Nippon instruction it is mentioned as 26 pin connector but in my wiring kit there is only 24 pins are available.
OMG, it is a 24 pin ATX 12 volt rail which used in normal ATX mother board for Computer.

Where it is situated in the Car ? It is mounted in Sofa type background ?

Thread Starter #182
If the Engine Bonnet is open the Remote can't able to arm the system - checked earlier, So is the Door - didn't check the Hatch though.

If I arm the system with all door locked how can I open the rear dicky or engine bonnet ? please let me know
rear dicky you can open with the key itself know as you don't need to pull the lever there is two option.

Engine bonnet just release the lock and open the bonnet after key less is armed then open the bonnet as it is spring switch so it will arm when you open the bonnet fully.

OMG, it is a 24 pin ATX 12 volt rail which used in normal ATX mother board for Computer.

Where it is situated in the Car ? It is mounted in Sofa type background ?
It is mounted near steering column as the wire length is short so it can't be too far from the steering column.

Can you confirm the 26 pin or 24 i fear it is diff in my wiring kit has only 24 pin.

Attachments

Last edited:
rear dicky you can open with the key itself know as you don't need to pull the lever there is two option.

Engine bonnet just release the lock and open the bonnet after key less is armed then open the bonnet as it is spring switch so it will arm when you open the bonnet fully.

It is mounted near steering column as the wire length is short so it can't be too far from the steering column.

Can you confirm the 26 pin or 24 i fear it is diff in my wiring kit has only 24 pin.
Is it under the steering column or any side - how to get access of it - I remove the lower cover which is near bonnet release leaver and there is no such things.

Thread Starter #184
Is it under the steering column or any side - how to get access of it - I remove the lower cover which is near bonnet release leaver and there is no such things.
it will be placed near to that only as you can see the wire is too short and lower cover is enough to view the key less module.

I think this picture of the wiring kit may help you to get an idea where it will be actually located as you can see the key less module wire is linked to the wire.

Attachments

it will be placed near to that only as you can see the wire is too short and lower cover is enough to view the key less module.

I think this picture of the wiring kit may help you to get an idea where it will be actually located as you can see the key less module wire is linked to the wire.
Well at last I found the connector but it looks different from what you posted here at the post number #182. That is a normal 24 pin ATX molex connector which used widely in power up the Motherboard of a PC as we all know, but the connector which inserted Main module of Nippon Security System (NCS-1609) is small enough and looks like proprietary version of the molex connector.

20141011_171909.jpg

Check out the connector type

20141011_172031.jpg

first 3 are blank - watch out the kind of L shaped hole - they are not square.

20141011_182754.jpg

And it is not as big as 24 pin connector you posted at post number #182 - which I presume nearly or less than 3 inch, but this connector in my keyless module nearly 2 inch long.

Thread Starter #186
Well at last I found the connector but it looks different from what you posted here at the post number #182. That is a normal 24 pin ATX molex connector which used widely in power up the Motherboard of a PC as we all know, but the connector which inserted Main module of Nippon Security System (NCS-1609) is small enough and looks like proprietary version of the molex connector.

View attachment 148920

Check out the connector type

View attachment 148921

first 3 are blank - watch out the kind of L shaped hole - they are not square.

View attachment 148922

And it is not as big as 24 pin connector you posted at post number #182 - which I presume nearly or less than 3 inch, but this connector in my keyless module nearly 2 inch long.
finally i came to conclusion that the wiring support ZXI variant keyless module only as i have purchased the VXI Genus limited edition wiring kit for my modification work so as per maruti the car will equipped with all features in ZXI variant except ABS,Air Bag,rear defogger.

Also normal VXI variant wiring kit part no was 36620M83K10 but this kit no is 36620M83K30.

That's why i mentioned that this wiring kit has rear dickey central locking feature with rear washer option in the wiring kit itself.

Thanks Arijitb for exploring the key-less receiver.[clap]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #187
As i mentioned the VXI LTD genus has ZXI variant security controller module so i have to go for this security option as no other go friend's.

The security controller cost's = 4229 approx
security switch = 225
Hood switch = 142
security Hood = 800 i don't know why this security hood cost this much as it just give sound for lock and unlock this is too much i think.

No idea about the rear dickey switch i can't found the part no any where.

Does ZXI variant has in-built shock sensor or its normal one?

Attachments

Last edited:

Well as I suspected earlier, able to Test Yesterday ;

There is no security provided for the rear door. I can ARM the system by keyless remote and easily open the rear hatch by using key and the system not able to detect it. I can see RED led blinking at the security switch as usual routine / interval.

It is quite logical as the V version comes 4-Door Power Lock where Z version comes in 5-Door power lock according to the spec sheet - So I believe if there is no electric signal for the rear door then how can that security system works.

Now I can close the Hatch with big thud - and there is no reaction from security system - completely undetected.

To compensate with this MS (Nippon) decided to provide the Shock Sensor which is simple 1 Finger push in the car body can trigger the alarm (Shock Sensor) but it's over sensitiveness (a speedy two wheeler can awake the car / So is the Loud Thunder during storm / Cats ) cause the Battery Draining and user forcefully need to turn off and completely ruined it's usage .

To sum it up (as per my understandings) - Those who got Z version with shock sensor disable - well covered from any theft attempt.

Those are not in Z Category Security Detail [glasses] - Watch out for your car when park outside other than in your garage home (If you got good accessory in your car) .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #189
Well as I suspected earlier, able to Test Yesterday ;

There is no security provided for the rear door. I can ARM the system by key less remote and easily open the rear hatch by using key and the system not able to detect it. I can see RED led blinking at the security switch as usual routine / interval.

It is quite logical as the V version comes 4-Door Power Lock where Z version comes in 5-Door power lock according to the spec sheet - So I believe if there is no electric signal for the rear door then how can that security system works.

Now I can close the Hatch with big thud - and there is no reaction from security system - completely undetected.

To compensate with this MS (Nippon) decided to provide the Shock Sensor which is simple 1 Finger push in the car body can trigger the alarm (Shock Sensor) but it's over sensitiveness (a speedy two wheeler can awake the car / So is the Loud Thunder during storm / Cats ) cause the Battery Draining and user forcefully need to turn off and completely ruined it's usage .

To sum it up (as per my understandings) - Those who got Z version with shock sensor disable - well covered from any theft attempt.

Those are not in Z Category Security Detail [glasses] - Watch out for your car when park outside other than in your garage home (If you got good accessory in your car) .
For that only i am searching where to fix this switch and how the switch will look like but M.A.S.S guy can't have knowledge about the rear hatch switch.

the wire in the flooring harness has female single pin connector at end of the hatch.

All say this is 4 door power lock so this has no option of rear hatch switch but my point VXI trim has this option but no one care how to connect this as it very easy to steal the car by opening the rear hatch.

In the V variant rear hatch switch provision is available and z variant there 2 switch's one is for opening the power lock by pressing the hatch switch and other switch is to power the rear dickey lamp in Swift i can see this working fine.

In Our forum any one has the Z trim can put some light how the thing working so that it will be very useful.[confused]

The thing is this wire is routed BCM and also to key-less module for the safety of rear hatch in V and Z variant.[;)] and my friends no one has any Ritz z variant to explore the same.So waiting for any members who shall willing to help in this.

Last edited:
All say this is 4 door power lock so this has no option of rear hatch switch but my point VXI trim has this option but no one care how to connect this as it very easy to steal the car by opening the rear hatch.

In the V variant rear hatch switch provision is available......
Is it possible to start the car without Original Key ? Hopefully not, If the answer is yes then there is nothing to say.

So the Immobilizer is there to function then it is only fear of accessories or the valuable stuff or luggage to fear about during roadside parking.

I think there is option for space provided, like the rear windshield where the rear wiper can be mount - rear top break light where rear water washer can be mount.

But I really doubt in real life all those function can be add for lower variant without any major change or replacement of existing stuff ?

Thread Starter #191
Is it possible to start the car without Original Key ? Hopefully not, If the answer is yes then there is nothing to say.

So the Immobilizer is there to function then it is only fear of accessories or the valuable stuff or luggage to fear about during roadside parking.

I think there is option for space provided, like the rear windshield where the rear wiper can be mount - rear top break light where rear water washer can be mount.

But I really doubt in real life all those function can be add for lower variant without any major change or replacement of existing stuff ?

So for i have never heard Maruti car stolen in any forum but i have seen some thread that music system, amp, BCM has been stolen by breaking the glass from Eritiga ZXI variant but the car can't be started as it has immobilizer security but other valuable things are stolen.

I have noticed the rear washer option is available i have part no too but how the rear wiper motor assembly and rear hatch power lock is fitted rear dickey in ZXI i want know the exact position so that it needs big modification or provision is already available too i want to confirm and proceed with further modification.

Thread Starter #192
Today finally got the rear door harness and VXI latest model meter console for my Ritzzzz

You can see the option available in the limited edition only re door De-Fogger is missing rest all covered even wiper and power door lock.

Attachments

Thread Starter #194
Hello Kannan, as requested here are the picks for the rear door latch and the rear washer spray. I could not find the BCM as I was in a hurry to go to office. I tried looking for it but everything is mostly covered below the steering wheel.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much.BCM will be located in the driver side corner you can able to see if you lean down near the C-B-A(CLUTCH-BRAKE-ACCELERATE) it will be a white color box like below.You can see three blue connector as i requested.

Attachments

Here are the pics which you wanted.
Hope it helps.

Attachments

Top Bottom