Fixing Aftermarket Tachometer on Ritz LXi

Thread Starter #16
ya i read about the disadvantages but without slicing i need to install so i have to go for these type of installation.

I like to install without taping wires so that it looks neat.Plug & play so that future removing the panel will not be complicated to any SA.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Scotchlocks are available here. 500 for pack of 50, i think. You can go to any accessory shops, they come with Hella foglamps and most of the premium audio wiring kit, which they simply throw away.

Hey petroholic finally our dreams end with solution and where can i get this scotch locks i searched in net but its not available in India i think.Many video's are there but in eBay its available only in 100 units i just need 3 to 6 units only.If you get link in online purchase in India post or PM me.
Gr8.Waiting eagerly for your installation.
Regarding scotchlocks , no need to buy them yourself since you need only 2 or 3 .
Go to a major accessories dealer and get the installation done with scotchlocks.
By the way i am not sure whether their name is scotchlocks or something else nor am i aware of any disadvantages they have.

Thread Starter #19
Gr8.Waiting eagerly for your installation.
Regarding scotchlocks , no need to buy them yourself since you need only 2 or 3 .
Go to a major accessories dealer and get the installation done with scotchlocks.
By the way i am not sure whether their name is scotchlocks or something else nor am i aware of any disadvantages they have.
Will check the lock by today whether i can get it.Once i get the tachometer will start the work so you can follow the same procedure t for you also.Have you verified ECM.

Thread Starter #22
thanks you so much i need the back panel of the power window which is fixed in driver side.

driver side and passenger side connection.so that i need to carry my Four door research as i'm ready to change the door panel of driver side.

thank you so much for your co-operation friend i'm grateful to you.

thanks you so much i need the back panel of the power window which is fixed in driver side.

driver side and passenger side connection.so that i need to carry my Four door research as i'm ready to change the door panel of driver side.

thank you so much for your co-operation friend i'm grateful to you.
You are most welcome and i wish you are successful in the mod
Any update on the tacho installation ?

Thread Starter #24
You are most welcome and i wish you are successful in the mod
Any update on the tacho installation ?
I think i will get tacho by this week once i get it will surely inform u with new tacho pic with original connector then will post step by step procedure ok.

Thread Starter #25
I hope this serves the purpose
Hey have u verified that connector u have shown in picture is power window connector or not.

As i have die-lama that it may be Auto cop security connector.

remove it very carefully without making scratch's.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #27
Help friends

Hai to all i finally followed up MPG guys about the floor wiring kit only they promised me to give if i give the part no of the Vxi wiring floor kit.

I have posted the pictures so that if any one has Ritz Vxi model without ABS pals help me to get the Part no of the kit.

Attachments

Re: Help friends

I hope there are people with higher variants of ritz over here to help you.[:)]

Alternate Way: Check the parts catalog of ritz. If its not handy, go to a MGP spare parts shop and check with them.

Do you know its price? I think this wiring harness will cost you somewhere around Rs.5000/-[roll]. I request you to correct me with the actual price.[:D]

Thread Starter #29
Re: Help friends

I hope there are people with higher variants of ritz over here to help you.[:)]

Alternate Way: Check the parts catalog of ritz. If its not handy, go to a MGP spare parts shop and check with them.

Do you know its price? I think this wiring harness will cost you somewhere around Rs.5000/-[roll]. I request you to correct me with the actual price.[:D]
I en quire the wiring kit today its coming around 3712 and the door panel kit comes around 1200 so over all its come 5k round off.

Till now the tacho is not delivered as its some what demand in Chennai.
so from north it must be ordered so will update u soon.

Thread Starter #30
Hai frnd's finally today just now i got the call Maruti that my tacho meter has been arrived in the service station so will get it by morning and post the pictures of my new tacho soon[clap][:D]

Top Bottom