Fixing Aftermarket Tachometer on Ritz LXi

Thread Starter #196
Here are the pics which you wanted.
Hope it helps.
Thank you so much [clap] for your effort to explore the BCM in your car.

Only one pic info was partial view [confused] (Left side connector) rest all were very clear.

I have the view of the connector but its VDi one how the petrol variant looks.

Can you try to get the view of the cables too as below that will most helpful to complete my modification 90% modification works over only rear door is pending so the connector left side carries the complete locking mechanism.

Attachments

I will try to get you the pics of the wires.
If i am not wrong, u want to see the colors of all wires and where they are connected. right?
As you know, the space there is limited to place the camera, still i will try my best.

Thread Starter #201
Finally i have completed my 80% modification on my Ritzzz.

All worked successfully.Tested around 150 km test drive all equipment's worked perfectly.

But fuel instantaneous efficiency shown not as per my expectations.
I) some times goes till 00.0 while running 10 to 4 its rolling up and down.
II) i think its calculated based on how accelerator throttle is pushed.
III)Average is calculated based on fuel efficiency gauge.
IV)i don't know how range is calculated even fuel is one point it shows 60 to 70.

all other features like key remainder/light off, warning alerts are works well.

Only my pending works are rear door(washer cum wiper) and key less entry system need to be installed.

Soon will update my complete work.

Attachments

Congrats for your Hard Work [clap]

Don't you able enable the Km/L option, posted pic shows 100Km/L...What is the Blue Display for ?

Thread Starter #203
Congrats for your Hard Work [clap]

Don't you able enable the Km/L option, posted pic shows 100Km/L...What is the Blue Display for ?
KM?L will work's only when car is in moving and range is not that much accurate.

Tank full show range of 650KM but i don't think that much it will give as far i know its giving 10 to 13 i think not more than that.

Two meter got from Ebay after 50 days of order each cost 3$.

Top one is inner cabin temperature reading and below that you can see its volt meter.[:)]

Thread Starter #204
Hai TAI's

After a long gap i'm updating my thread with updation done in my car.

Added the original Nippon Central locking module and its NCS-709 cost around 4231.It works great now but i have doubt whether this has a shock sensor in it and how to activate it now user manual for this model not available anywhere[confused].

Changed the normal key to ZXI one type key to add the original Nippon Two button remote in it and now it looks great even service center guys asking how did you do it as its as immobilizer chip in the key.

Bought a Twin cylinder pump china made for air filling shop clue as COD they delivered in one week type in COD order and also it fill air very quickly take to 90 sec to inflate the single wheel from 0 to 33psi[clap].

My only pending work is rear washer and wiper modification.Wiring and water piping done but the think is how to fix the wiper without drilling the glass as Ritz and swift share the same platform wiper fitted though glass.

Attachments

Thanks kannan.cnkr for posting picture of the pump. [clap] - All parts are clearly visible in all 4 picture - Thanks again.

Just only one Question about the pump, During air filling to the tyre,

1. Do you hold the Air Hose and press against the Tyre Air Nozzle ?

2. Or there is ring which can wrap around / screw it self to the Tyre Air Nozzle...and after completion of air fill up it need to be unscrew ?

Which statement is applicable ? Kindly reply.

--------------------------------------------------

BTW, Your car key looks great with Suzuki Logo. [clap]

Great Work Done - Even MS Guys can't able do what you achieve.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #206
Thanks kannan.cnkr for posting picture of the pump. - All parts are clearly visible in all 4 picture - Thanks again.

Just only one Question about the pump, During air filling to the tyre,

1. Do you hold the Air Hose and press against the Tyre Air Nozzle ?

2. Or there is ring which can wrap around / screw it self to the Tyre Air Nozzle...and after completion of air fill up it need to be unscrew ?

Which statement is applicable ? Kindly reply.

--------------------------------------------------

BTW, Your car key looks great with Suzuki Logo. [clap]

Great Work Done - Even MS Guys can't able do what you achieve.
For your query point two is applicable as you need to screw it with nozzle and hold you hand in on/off switch as it fills air very quickly.

To check the accurate air you need to get a additional pressure gauge which is available in market from 150 to 500 as per your budget,also the given gauge is just assumption not that much accurate but filling of air is very quick.

For example i fill air to 35PSI means if i check with coido r motocop digital pressure gauge it shows 39 to 41[roll].

Car keys credits to Ebay and thanks for charuluthra260 seller who has given me great deal for remote and key shell very sweat person answered all my query's without any hesitation[clap].

For example i fill air to 35PSI means if i check with coido r motocop digital pressure gauge it shows 39 to 41[roll].
Thanks for the explanation,

So The Additional Pressure Gauge must be Digital ? Or Analog will Do ?

I have a Codio Analog at home...Bought it during some deal from Ebay 2 years ago.

From the above discussions it appears, these Air filling pumps available online are not much reliable. I generally check my car's Tyre pressure while refueling and pollution check without any cost at IOC outlets. I had a plan to buy such pump because in this rainy season Tyre pressure decreases frequently but now rethinking. Arijitb may advise.

From the above discussions it appears, these Air filling pumps available online are not much reliable. I generally check my car's Tyre pressure while refueling and pollution check without any cost at IOC outlets. I had a plan to buy such pump because in this rainy season Tyre pressure decreases frequently but now rethinking. Arijitb may advise.
Pollution check is free of cost - Nice [clap]

If you live near Air Filling Station (Petrol Pump) as well the Air is available (as well free [:D] ) all the time or you can access such facility any time Day or night - Then there is no point to go for a Air Pump of your own.

Where in my Situation,

1. My nearest Air Facility 2 Km from Garage Door
2. Though it is 'Free Air' in written, but need to pay for 'Chai/Pani' , If user point out that two words next time he/she gets 00 Psi.
3. Air is not available all the time, specially at noon.
4. My Ritz's Left Front Wheel is deplete very fast than other three from the Day 1....No leak or any thing (checked many time by my self by removing the wheel and spraying Water all over Tyre / Wheel ) - That is very disturbing at my mind.
5. In manual says always fill the Air during the Cold Tyre Condition, but drive down 2 km & then fill up the Air is exact opposite thing to do.
6. Due to my garage location & Road condition - It is very tough to go visit and check Air Pressure (as you already know) during peak hours .

So all above point justify me to arrange a self sufficient Air Fill up option.

And last I have 9 Tyre ( Ritz 5 Tyre + Two Two Wheeler 4 Tyre ) to fill up.

Pollution check is free of cost - Nice [clap]

If you live near Air Filling Station (Petrol Pump) as well the Air is available (as well free [:D] ) all the time or you can access such facility any time Day or night - Then there is no point to go for a Air Pump of your own.

Where in my Situation,

1. My nearest Air Facility 2 Km from Garage Door
5. In manual says always fill the Air during the Cold Tyre Condition, but drive down 2 km & then fill up the Air is exact opposite thing to do.
Pollution Check is not at all free. I have to pay usual fee + Bakhsis. But they do not charge for Air Check if you fill your tank at the outlet. I do not know whether the facility is available all the time because twice I could not check because of shortage of personnel. My IOC outlet is within 1km and I check it while going for a drive. Actually this monsoon affects Tyre pressure more.

Top Bottom